PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then if she decides to wait the cold and snow will be gone which will be good but I'm guessing then maybe over 330 days. Maybe she and Wish will foal together.

default_yes.gif

Thank you Holly. And congratulations to you!!

Day 329 for Paradigm and i think there's some slight progress or I might be imagining it.

2105february21stparqadigmday329 003.JPG

2105february21stparqadigmday329 006.JPG

2105february21stparqadigmday329 005.JPG

Thank you Kim. She kind of reminds me of a bowling ball at the moment.

Lori, I guess I'm glad it didn't happen during our ice storm the past two days but I'm ready only she isn't. Maybe she's waiting on the foal blankets I just bought to arrive.
default_yes.gif

Of course her baby has to be the most fashionable, so the new blanket is probably on her ckeck list
default_smile.png
. She looks great and I feel like her belly has definitely changed a bit. Her udder also looks a bit different also.

She's definitely made some good progress and looks like everything is moving ahead perfectly!

Bless her, she's such a little cutie. I also say 'watch out' once those foal blankets arrive!!

Oh thank you Ladies. I feel so happy you see progress. It's hard to see when you're with someone every day. Here are the blankets made by our very own Melinda Selk of Maple Hollow Farms. She did an amazing job making them and I'm excited.

foalblanket.jpg

Oh they are fabulous! Your babies are going to be very warm, cosy and smart!

Day 331 and overnight big changes. Hurray
default_xbud.gif
I'm thinking 24 to 36 hours???

2015february23rdparadigm 001.JPG

I can't wait either Rebecca. Very excited to meet her foal but now comes the worry part for the actual birth.

On a good note, my foal blankets arrived so we are good to go.

Latest posts

Back