Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa is there!!! Woo-hoo! I think I'm going to cry! Miranda hasn't even gotten up yet, she's taking a well-earned rest.

Whatta ya think, filly or colt?

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I was so worried for her mom, but she was a trooper and got right in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

The foal is trying to get up but is still attached to Miranda via umbilical cord, lol!

I am SO very pleased for them! I'm going to give them all a hug!

Theresa's mom is a neat lady. Once at a BBQ at their place, she was telling jokes.
default_biggrin.png

Hope she'll tell more if they come to my BBQ this Saturday!

Congrats on the new foal!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear if it is a filly or colt! This was a very entertaining foaling!!!!
default_yes.gif

default_laugh.png
WOW...
default_aktion033.gif
...Give Granma a BIG hand...
default_aktion033.gif
...she did great...I don't care what it is as long as it is healthy
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

hahahaha that is pretty funny that Mom had to help out! She didn't know what she was getting into probably lol
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to find out what it is
default_aktion033.gif

The foal looks like it could be buckskin to me, does it to anyone else?

Theresa's mom did great
default_smile.png
Was nice to see Miranda foal as I have been watching her forever it seems...

Congrats... Cant wait to hear if it is a filly or colt...

I am guessing someone has checked out the sex by now...or did I miss it somewhere in the reading?

Girl or Boy.....
default_wub.png

Super congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
Someone please post some pictures for those of us like myself and Brandi who can't get marestare! Yeyy Miranda!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks Theresa for letting us be a part of this blessed event! Hugs for the new foal! And hugs to Marinda! And Hugs to yall!

All you marestare and wefoal farms should have "it's a colt" and "it's a filly" signs to flash at us starers.
default_saludando.gif

What a beautiful foal; I love watching it run around the stall. I'll bet that Theresa is in heaven, finally

It's a FILLY!!! Theresa held up a sign to the cam. I am so happy for you Theresa and Art. What a beautiful baby you have!!!

Latest posts

Back