Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh gosh! they are progressing well now aren't they!! I'm wanting to say Bree... and as she is a maiden I guess she could go anytime now... but Mandy's teats are pointing down and that tummy looks to be ready LOL

gosh! your girls really want to give you grey hair don't they! :/

So Jackie got milk!!!!!!!!, big change and results....drum roll.......

Bree's is at a 5 hardness all the way at top and ph is 6.8...... Translated to .....2 weeks to go still....lol...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
woohoo!! for milk!

that PH and hardness can change real quick though can't it!

I know with some mares they don't start the milk until the night before or a few nights before they foal... so maybe not two weeks!! lol or maybe yes two weeks depends who is listening...

oh I see you girls back in there again.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
make sure Bree gets lots of loving! she is giving you milk after all lol oh nice scratches yep she likes that
default_smile.png

So Jackie got milk!!!!!!!!, big change and results....drum roll.......Bree's is at a 5 hardness all the way at top and ph is 6.8...... Translated to .....2 weeks to go still....lol...
default_smile.png
Jk her milk test says she ready....she better not go in 2 weeks....lol

10.30pm and she is resting quietly sternal.

It's 4.30am here for me, just having a 'restless' night so got up to make a cuppa and of course checked in here! But off shortly to try to get a few more hours of sleep so sending good wishes just in case???

Bree looks really uncomfortable right now......she has been up and down and looking at her hind end. Maybe???????
default_please.gif

Bree defintiely uncomfortable tonight...Mandy down sternal and now flat... have you been able to get milk from her at all Liz?
Not yet Cassie from Mandy but last time she didn't give any milk and started to foal out in pasture.....lol

ok sneaky little minx! lol its hard when they dont give you much warning
default_sad.png
what was her last years foaling udder like?

gosh I hope that Bree foal before I have to go to youth tonight... either that or after I come home... Renee or Liz can you send me a text when she foals? (Liz I can understand if you don't lol and Renee if your not watching thats fine
default_smile.png

oh hey Renee how did your visit to your secret project go the other day? ;)

Hope Bree rewards you for all your sleepless nights with a foal.

I'm still waiting on the rest of mine. Annie, who I thought was due June, may have been pregnant and let herself be covered in July. She is showing signs of being further than 270 days.

Wow! Poor grandma to be! If I had to wait this long I would have pulled my hair out for sure.... What's the day she is at now? I just had my first baby today at 329 so not nearly as miserable!!! Fingers crossed she will go soon!!

Wow! Poor grandma to be! If I had to wait this long I would have pulled my hair out for sure.... What's the day she is at now? I just had my first baby today at 329 so not nearly as miserable!!! Fingers crossed she will go soon!!
Hi jaymie Bree is 356 days ..... And congrats on yours.....I have less hair now then I did 56 days ago...lol

Haha oh dear poor liz, I'm off to youth group now so if she starts anything can someone msg me? Ill pull the cam up and watch!! Can't wait to see what this naughty pretty bree has been cooking :D

4am both down quietly sternal, but Mandy looking more uncomfortable than Bree?

Latest posts

Back