Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Liz so you need to tell us why your pics are all red? do you have something going on there whilst you are waiting for foals
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

No laughing Jackie cos we know you were there too tonight
default_risa_suelos.gif

Reactions: JAX
Everything looking totally NORMAL!!
default_frusty.gif
How soon do your others start foaling? Just thinking that things could sort of start doing a 'catch up' - a bit like waiting ages for a bus only to have three or fours come at once!! LOL!!
Hi Anna if these girls don't get a move on ill have 3 due Bree who is 355 or so I've forgotten the exact date now.......lol

Mandy who is 327 days and Val who was pasture bred and a maiden and was put with stallion on 5/24/12 so could be as soon as end of April then I have another one coming in May who was bred 6/20/12 so yes these two need to do something soon..........
default_sad.png

Ok Liz so you need to tell us why your pics are all red? do you have something going on there whilst you are waiting for foals
default_new_rofl.gif
:roflNo laughing Jackie cos we know you were there too tonight
default_risa_suelos.gif
Ok Renee and Diane the pics are red and blue because I took those at night and the stalls have heat lamps (red and white) so the pics come out funny idk why it dose that but Diane I'm kind of hoping for girls...heehee.....lol

You are seriously suffering from lack of sleep Liz, you are too easy to provoke now
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_smokesmile.gif
Haha Renee please don't think I was provoked...lol now the horses on the other hand can get my goose real easy....lol (hugs)
default_smile.png

Haha Renee please don't think I was provoked...lol now the horses on the other hand can get my goose real easy....lol (hugs)
default_smile.png
Oh and the way I see it.....I'm not the only one here sleep deprived...thanks to Bree and the other mares...hahahahahaha
default_smile.png

Three more foals on the forum and a colt(mare sold by Magic Marker) in the last three days and Bree continues to cook the baby. Is she trying for a spot in the Guiness Book Of World Records(for longest equine gestation)? I have a feeling she is going for that title.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to agree, we should tell her she already won the title...
default_firstprize.gif
Maybe that will work.
default_whistling.gif

Seriously has anyone looked to see what the Guiness Book really is?? Maybe we are witnessing a world record in the making!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Come on Bree we are waiting!!!!!!
default_whistling.gif

no we don't want any world records broken here LOL

staying well inside the records would suit me.

how are they looking tonight Liz? any changes?

Only kidding about the World Record........did not really mean it.
default_oops.gif

Most important is a healthy safe delivery!!
default_yes.gif

no we don't want any world records broken here LOLstaying well inside the records would suit me.how are they looking tonight Liz? any changes?
No big changes so I guess we'll add another day towards that record...lol ill do pics tomorrow it was to cold today to stay out there..haha i watched through the window today......

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

No laughing Jackie cos we know you were there too tonight
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
LOL Im allowed to laugh cause nope I wasnt there. I was here stuck in my own hay barn during the storm. As for Lizs red light last night...
default_whistling.gif
I dunno maybe have to ask her hubby bout that one! As a matter of fact could have even been his idea! Ok Im gonna run
default_xreiter.gif
before Liz throws something my way. Who me??
default_hypocrite.gif
nah I didnt say that Liz. hehehehehehehehe

Hey Liz someone forgot to turn the fan on... your cam looks frozen without our sparkle string waving around!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back