Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zenyatta looks like she was a 'good' little maiden and read the book! I don't think I've EVER seen an udder that looks like such a "text book" picture! LOL Everything nice and proportioned -- like looking in a mirror from side to side! How funny is that! I've never.....ever.....seen an udder that looks so "perfect" -- no wrinkles, so differences in the sides! I'm quite taken!

With all that said, I BET she'll be the one to watch as she progresses. NOTHING is ever THIS perfect!
default_whistling.gif

Liz, you have more than one outside mare? Do you think Lottie will be soon?? How is your sweet little Bree looking tonight? and whats the 2nd outside mares name?? I am peeking in on them now, all looks to be quiet, just cruzing and grazing their stalls!!!!!!!

New pics from today.....I don't know who will go first but they better wait till new cam arrives....one cam I sent working so had to order new one so cam 3 will be up soon

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

HAPPY EASTER to all

Updates,

Lottie been acting strange today, Zeyna( lil miss perfect boobs) has the biggest boobs DD and Bree will she's bringing up the rear. Here are pics

HAPPY EASTER to all

Updates,

Lottie been acting strange today, Zeyna( lil miss perfect boobs) has the biggest boobs DD and Bree will she's bringing up the rear. Here are pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, that's what I was going to say after seeing the pictures, and had to go to the next page, and you beat me to it, Anna!

Oh boy, oh boy! LOOK at those lovely udders! Looks like there'll be activity at your place again VERY soon!

Ok new pics

Lottie has moved into first with Zeyna in second and Bree still third....but Bree is 333 days and after rebooking at last years pics she is at the point where she foaled last years soooo it's anybody's game........

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back