Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lottie is very restless, tails going round and round at a hundred miles an hour
default_yes.gif

Just got home from Lizs. The filly is a big girl and she has nursed now and doing well. I am sure Liz will post some photos tomorrow after a little bit of sleep. That is if she gets any lol.

Yes, please. Who? Went to the cams and everything looks quiet and can't see any little one -- so yes, pictures please!

Keeping an eye on the girls!!!! Lottie's little girl is so sweet!!!! Is Lottie one of the outside mares or is she yours Liz? Trying to keep up with all the Mares and Foals here, this has been a busy place lately!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
Lol

Not Liz but I can answer that question. Lottie and Zyna are both outside mares. Bree is Liz's... oh wait Bree is Lizs daughters lol. I think she has two more outside mares after this group and then she has my mare Willow that she is leasing for this year, mare is mine the foal will be Lizs.

Thanks Jax I think I've got it straight now!! lol I did remember Bree was hers, I have a granddaughter Bree (Aubree) !! The girls are looking quiet right now, who do you think will be next?? When is your Willow due?

Well we did a milk check earlier (I live just a couple miles from Liz) and the results say that Zeyna should be next but I must admit that Bree is acting more like she is thinking about going next,,,,soooooo IDK??? If I remember correctly Willow should be due around my birthday which is May 26th.

Many congrats on the new little filly - just love those pictures, there is nothing like watching a Momma mare greet her new baby.
default_wub.png

Peeking in on the girls.....wonder if there will be any action tonight? What is your weather there tonight?? We are having heavy rain here in Va......sometimes bad weather brings out the foals!!!! lol

Cool front moving in. Low of 48 and tomorrow sunny and only a high of 77 WOO HOO!!!! Send that rain this way
default_please.gif

I would take sunny and 77
default_yes.gif
Wish I could send the rain away, we have had too many rainy/snowy and cold days this past winter! LOTS of MUD! Only a few nice sunny/warm spring days so far
default_sad.png
I kept my 2 in the barn today, pouring rain and only about 50.......I know that they can be out in the rain but I just cant bring myself to see them soaked when it is chilly out!

The girls look quiet and calm tonight.......I thought one of them was going to foal last night the way they were acting! So maybe tonight they will surprise eveyone with their cool, calm and collected attitudes!!!!!!! lol

Any extra eyes would be appreciated. Liz taking daughter to hospital after Lala kicked her in the knee! I am about a 9 minute drive from her barn and at some point I will have to get my guys fed... I am the second number on her cam page. 210-844-1387. Thanks

Ok I will try to watch as much as I can tonight!! I am usually up until midnight or a little later........

I hope Liz' s daughter will be Ok????? Ouchhhh, getting kicked in the knee, she must be in pain
default_sad.png

Oh that is good, kneee injuries usually require surgey so although stiches maybe sore for a few days better than any a major repair!!!!

So maybe a foal or 2 tonight??????

Latest posts

Back