HPR 2022 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Lord,

We know that all is in Your hands. We pray that You will abundantly bless Elizabeth, her family, and this tiny little filly. We pray You will give them the resources they'll need. We pray Izzy will continue to heal and provide nutrition and the will to live to her tiny filly. We pray You will gently blow Your breath of love, determination and strength into her lungs. As horse people supporting one another, we ask that You bless this filly with LIFE. We ask this in Jesus' name...Amen.
Amen

Dear Lord,

We know that all is in Your hands. We pray that You will abundantly bless Elizabeth, her family, and this tiny little filly. We pray You will give them the resources they'll need. We pray Izzy will continue to heal and provide nutrition and the will to live to her tiny filly. We pray You will gently blow Your breath of love, determination and strength into her lungs. As horse people supporting one another, we ask that You bless this filly with LIFE. We ask this in Jesus' name...Amen.
🙏

Thank you everyone, y’all quite literally brought tears to my eyes. I can’t help but want to give her a chance. im afraid it’s a lo shot but as long as she’s trying, we will do all we can. Yesterday she was going much better. They actually caught her nursing on her own Between bottle feedings. This morning she’s a bit worse, doesn’t want to eat at all. I’ll continue to keep y’all updated.

Sending healing love and light. The whole world wants to know you, little one! We're all here cheering for you. Elizabeth, my heart is with you.

From tonight. Izzy is doing great and is 100%. But the little filly is in big trouble. She’s gone septic. We are doing all we can. But it may not be enough. For the record. She is 9.8 lbs. Her hoof is smaller than my thumb. I went to see them tonight. It’s just a waiting game. She may not make it through the night.

Oh, Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish I could fly to you and offer you comfort in the way that is best for you to receive it.

Know that everyone here is with you, your family, Izzy and everyone at the vet's office. We're all giving you Spiritual hugs and prayers. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Latest posts

Back