Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a pretty fella! Thanx for sharing the photos!

I, too, tried to log in to watch. I got my sign in and I was able to access other cameras, but not the one for Liz K.
default_sad.png
I ended up going to bed around 10:30 - ish, but had I been able to watch - may have stayed up long enough to see this guy come into the world. sigh.

I'm so glad he arrived OK and everything is well. He's a beauty. He is a palomino pinto, right?

Of course! I go to my chair after checking her and seeing no activity, and awake to check in and see a little one sleeping in her stall!

Congratulations, Liz! The pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see more of the little guy! Good going Rhaps!

Congrats! Cute little guy. Looks palomino to me, can't wait to see dry pictures.

Rhaps not feeling well gave her pain meds and off to the vets we go ill update when I can..........

I forgot to thank you MistysMom!! Thank you very much for the phone call when Raps was going into labor. We were right there watching but you just never know and therefore we really appreciate all calls that are made whenever you feel something could be going on. We still haven't figured out who texted when raps was starting to act colicky last night but thank god they did because I was not watching and I believe Liz was nodding off in her chair. I think we were very tired and falsly thought we would be good to sleep for the first full night in a while lol. So once again
default_firstprize.gif
to all who call or text when they believe it may be needed. THANK YOU

oh it was my pleasure to give you that call!!! I was just so excited that I was watching and got to see the birth!!!!! Last year was my first year watching at Mare Stare but that was the first call I had the pleasure to make!!!!! I did not know Rhaps was not feeling well and was colicky, she was laying down when I saw her last night and looked comfortable. How is she doing? I hope she is doing better!!

I was just looking in......did one of your other mares foal? I know that LaLa had her foal but it looks like 3 mares with 3 foals???? I am on my iPad tonight so a little smaller to see!! Rhaps little one is sooooo cute he was swinging that little tail around and then just sort of plopped down to take a nap!!!!! I love watching the foals!!!!!!

Maybe not a baby in that first stall..........maybe I am seeing foals where there aren't any yet!!!! Good thing I only have my 2 girls and not planning on ever breeding them! I could never do what you all do!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought at first I saw 3 also, but it's so hard to see because whoever is in the first stall is hogging the camera!

Oh good, she finally moved around, so I see there are babies in the second and third stalls, and a nice fat momma-to-be in the first stall!

Last edited:
oh it was my pleasure to give you that call!!! I was just so excited that I was watching and got to see the birth!!!!! Last year was my first year watching at Mare Stare but that was the first call I had the pleasure to make!!!!! I did not know Rhaps was not feeling well and was colicky, she was laying down when I saw her last night and looked comfortable. How is she doing? I hope she is doing better!!
Thank you mistysmom for the call !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back