Kate ~ Testing READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes she def held on so not to give us a Valentines foal... This morning she had colostrum down her legs, so I am milking a small amount out and storing it., I can give it to foal after. She couldnt look/ test any closer unless there were feet sticking out, so surely we will have a foal today or tonight!

Day...??? still waiting lol

2.15.15 019.jpg

Ill second that Kim, im ready to see what she has been hiding too
default_smile.png

Can't be long now by the look of that dripping. Praying for an easy and uneventful foaling, and can't wait to see what she's been cooking!!!

Dont think we will have much longer to wait. Not sure of time differences but it is 7.30am here so around midnight to 3am with Kate?? She down and quiet but keeps looking at her huge tummy soooooooooooooooo maybe??? Good luck and safe foaling Holly.

Looking pretty Close to foaling! Serious pacing head tossing and pawing!

Lots of Drama this am, still waiting
default_gaah.gif

She certainly looks as though something is happening. Come on Kate, it's time to let us see what you are hiding! Has she been doing much rolling when outside during the last couple of days Holly -you know how they often frighten us by overly rolling around during the days before foaling? I know they say that rolling is often necessary to help correctly position the foal, but I always go rushing off across the field in a panic when I see it happening at this late stage, thinking they are foaling. What these girls put us through in the last week before foaling. LOL!!

I hope to keep watching Kate for another hour, but then I have to get to my bed as it is almost nearly midnight here. Good luck!

ok so things got a little crazy, and I couldnt wrap my brain around what was going on. But after I fed & Cleaned I took pictures and low and behold mystery solved!

Her uder grew in just a few hours, just becoming fully engorged.... It would have made me squirm too!

001.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

Congratulations on a beautiful little foal! I tried to keep an eye on the camera knowing the baby was coming, but I didn't make it :/. Checked in this morning to see you loving on a beautiful little foal. Hope delivery went well, and that things are going well with the baby. Big congrats!

Latest posts

Back