Kate ~ Testing READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the edema, she's looking fabulous!! Can't wait to hear she's moving forward even more!

Last edited:
Thanks yes she is shedding like mad and her roan is showing through, at this point she starts to look very appyish lol but she is just a bay roan welsh. Lol, My mare of many colors
default_smile.png

Kate making lots of progress!

2.03.15pm 015.jpg

Udder down a bit tonight, i thing 0-2 weeks left... prolly closer to 2 weeks... but maybe she will surprise me!

She is getting big. Patty's udder is no where near that. I am glad. I hope that she goes until sometime in late March. I want it to be warm. Can't wait to see pics of baby!

Day 316~ Does this picture make my tummy/ udder look big?
default_biggrin.png
default_new_rofl.gif

2.05.15am 008.jpg

Oh my!!!! Nah, she looks as slim as ever...... will I get in trouble for lying.....?

LOL poor momma!her vulva is relaxing a bit more udder staying up.... shouldnt be to much longer now...

I watched her for a bit last night Holly, but she was just standing and eating. Where is the chat option on the cam page? Is it gone, I liked being able to talk to people while we watch.

Day 320~ Udder went down a bit, looking like we will prolly make the 328, 329 after all! Weather is much nicer so Kate has been able to get out and stretch, roll and all the good stuff she needs to do. She doesnt fancy goting far from her stall. I am really getting excited... we have 0-2 weeks left I am sure....
default_smile.png
almost baby time!

Well day 321~ kate was flying down the highway doing 55 only to slow down to 25, then stop& park. Now she is backing up!

default_frusty.gif

Back