Tony's Little America Too Incredible

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony so sad to hear about all the attacks! I was really hoping that you had gotten the dog issue under control. That is so scarey to have to live in fear that something is going to be attacked at any time. If i lived in texas i'd volunteer to do night duty! I'm a night owl that is good with a gun!

There are no words to express just how sorry I am for you and the little horses, so I will just say my deepest sympathy for you and your human and horse family.

I think we all need to head to Texas (well those of us who can shoot) and camp out until we get every one of them D#@! varmints!

Toni, I know you must be overwhelmed, trying to protect these little horses. I can take on a few of the little ones if it will help. I don't usually like taking on the responsiblity of caring for someone else's horses, just because I am afraid something might happen to them when I have them. But if it will help any at all, I can put a few under my wing.

Again my deepest sympathy, anything we can do to help just let us know.

default_no.gif
I am so very deeply sorry for you and your family. Please hang in there, everything will work out.

Tony,

I am really sorry to read what has happened to your horses this year. How awful to loose so many, and how awful for your help, who must feel somewhat responsible.
default_sad.png

I sure hope that 2008 is a better year for you and that you get the coyote and dog problem taken care of. I also hope you find who owns the dogs responsible for the attacks.

I have never been able to kill any animal, but I think I would be able to shoot a coyote or dog that was attacking my horses.

What a horrible story!!!!! I can only imagine what you are going through
default_no.gif
I am so so sorry
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about all that you have had happen. I do have a big 1300 lb. APHA paint mare I will let you borrow. That mare is a dog attacker. They don't even have to look in her direction and she is on them if they come in the field. Running with mouth open. LOL. But I don't pasture big with little and I'm sure you won't either. That would be the only down fall to the ideal.

Tony,

I am sure you already know how incredibly sad I am for you with all these losses.

I hope and pray the culprit(s) will be found and it will be over for you and you can get back to enjoying raising the most wonderful herd of tiny horses in the world!

And I do not blame you at all for not posting.

Sometimes we just don't feel like sharing certain things with the whole world.

You know you can always vent to me, like I do to you on occasion.

Susan O.

I am so very sorry Tony. I am also sorry for those who have to be rude and judgmental
default_no.gif

You have so many years of experience with these little horses. Whether or not people agree or disagree with you, that does not give anyone the right to be rude. Here's to better days ahead for you and your family.

Carol

Hi Tony,

Gosh, I know you have to be just about at your wits end with the kind of stuff.

Hopefully the trapper or someone at your farm finds the "mark" to remove these pests.

Again, so sorry

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Tony-[/SIZE]

So sorry to hear of all your losses - I just can't imagine how much you and your family must be hurting right now.

Take care - sure hope 2008 gets better for you and all your precious little ones.

Barbie

My heart aches for your losses. Sending special prayers that the source(s) of the destruction can be dealt with quickly.

default_no.gif
Hi!

I'm SOOOOOO Sorry to hear about your looses! I could NOT even imagine! How devistating! I am very sorry for your loss of your horses!

Tony- I, too, send my thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this most stressful and sad time.

Peggy

(the KS Tornado gal- you will know what I mean
default_smile.png
)

To lose one is devastating. So losing so many beautiful horses is beyond belief. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Ruffian

I had read on your website about a month ago about Too Incredible, but I wasn't sure to ask on here.. I was deeply saddened.

After reading your post Tony, my heart aches so much for you. Those darn dogs have done so much to you and your horses.. Every time I figure they are gone, I read a post that they have just caused you more trouble.

I am so very, very sorry.
default_no.gif

default_no.gif

Tony, I am so sorry for all you have gone through. You have all my best wishes and prayers. You know Soo much about these little guys. I love you and your herd. Hang in there. (HUGS)
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back