Tony's Little America Too Incredible

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony & Family

I wish there were words to help take away some of the pain. My heart goes out to your entire family. Sending prayers that this all stops for you and that your foaling season goes beautifully!

Kay

Oh, my, Tony, how I hate to read of these tragic events. My heart aches for you and Carole and Lauren, as well as your help. Prayers lifted up for all of you.

Rita

Tony, I am so sorry to hear of your multiple losses. To lose one is bad, to lose so many is unthinkable. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Tony, I am so sorry for all the losses. I know how hard this is for you and your family.

Hope to be able to tell you in person in Charleston in two weeks.
default_saludando.gif

Tony I'm so sorry for all your losses. I know words don't do a lot. We're seriously here for you.....just say the word and we're there with guns loaded.

For those of you that slam him and his family....I don't wish anything bad on anyone normally but at times like this.....I almost wish you would have to deal with what they have gone through this past year.
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
Tony and his family have done a LOT for the miniature horse world and deserve the respect of others.

Oh Tony! Sorry to hear! I don't know you, but its horrible to hear of the dog attacks! I hope the officers are taking care of them. There was a cougar attack at a lady's house about 40 miles south of us. The horse survived, but you just don't know! So scary! She brought in all her horses until the cougar can get caught.
default_no.gif

What a terrible way for those poor horses to die.
default_no.gif

My heart aches for you and your family, although, it's those poor horses who have truely suffered. I can't imagine a more horrific, terrifying way to die.

I am so sorry to hear of your losses Tony!!

Bless you all and I am sending (((HUGS))) your way...
default_wub.png

Hi Tony

We were there in December during the wonderful Snow/Ice storm and Mike was telling us the horror stories.

For many of you that don't know Tony is living a never ending dog horror. With the lower income homes near him unfortunately what do you think people do with their dogs when they move- NOTHING is the problem. They leave them behind. So as fast as they get rid of one there is another to replace it. And forget trying to find out who owns them. That ain't gonna happen. And coyotes are very bold. And these ones must be esp. so. Nothing a bullet couldn't fix. I remember the day the coyote was next to the chicken coop at our house and then Ghost - the Anatolian we had saw him and end of coyote. Did I cry- heck no I loved my chickens.

Maybe you need to offer target practice classes. Hopefully the outcome will be alittle less wildlife and local trouble makers. I'll send Shawn our son- his favorite past time is trying to get the rotten sparrows in the barn. He would like a new challenge and a summer job if you got one for him.
default_wink.png

And I would love to have one of your puppies but my friend I think you need twice that many yourself.
default_yes.gif

So sorry to hear of the terrible tragedy with those precious minis. My heart goes out to you. Mary

Tony,

I am so very sorry that you and your family are having to experience such tragedy. Please accept our deepest condolences on your multiple losses in such a very short time. I cannot even imagine the pain that you all are experiencing. ((((HUGS))))) to you all.
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

What a terrible and heartbreaking tragedy.

My thoughts to tony and his family during this tough time.

RIP to the beautiful horses who lost their lives.

My deepest condolences go out to you. We had a similar problem with a pack of wild dogs (in Illinois!) attacking our herd of sheep a few years ago, and it was frustrating, infuriating, devastating... I can't even imagine how I would have coped had it been the horses. You, your family, and your horses will be in my prayers. It sounds like you are doing your very best, and I sure hope the tide turns for you soon.

TONY IM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR HORSES.I SIMPLY COULDNT IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH,MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

default_no.gif

I am so sorry...

Oh my I actually cried when i say whattadream passed away and drowned , was a beautiful young stallion with so much potential
default_sad.png

Makes me nervous with my colt running around our pond he time to time starts running down the hill to it and then backs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony just yesterday I was thinking that I hadn't seen you post in quite a while. I was wondering how things were going and even visited your web site to see if you had any foals yet this year. I'm terribly sorry to hear the attacks have begun again. It's sad enough to lose one due to natural causes or accidents, but for these attacks to contine must be totally devistating for you and your family. You're all in my prayers.

Tony and Carol,

I am so very sorry to read of the loss of your precious horses.

It sounds as if you are doing everything possible to protect them. I so hope and pray that the culprits will be disposed of.

Hugs and prayers for both of you as you deal with all of these terrible tragedies.

I am so sorry to hear of your losses, my heart truly goes out to you and your family, what a dreadful

thing to have to continually deal with.

Sorry, I sure wish there was more I could do, but please know you and your family and your family of horses are in my thoughts and prayers.......
default_wub.png

Tony, we are so sorry to hear of your families horrific losses. You are all so wise and knowledgeable regarding miniatures, their care and needs. I can't imagine anyone faulting your techniques regarding caring for you horses.

Just know that our hearts break for you all, we have had an occassional loss along the way and it just makes us sick mentally and physically. I know you all have suffered untold feelings over the past weeks.

Stay strong and stay after those nasty critters.

Tony you have had to deal with way too much loss lately. I'm so sorry for all the trouble you have been having......especially with the dog and coyote problems!
default_no.gif
I sincerely hope that your run of horrendously bad luck has come to an end and that the rest of the year is pleasant for you.

Latest posts

Back