Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Glad to hear that Fred has his hall of fame for pleasure. Great job to you and your family. Get some rest and I'll call you on towards Wed after you have had time to rest.

Love ya

Linda-

So glad to hear about the show, but not surprised about the results! As I recall, Max kicked our butts in the Memorial Day weekend show. Very handsome boy. And then there is Fred.... awesome!!! Now, some of us would love to see pictures - I think all you need to do is give permission. Wish we could have been there, but Princess was committed to a fundraiser in CT.

Mary

Karla [barnbum] took a ton of pictures and she has my permission to post. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to take any but if anyone else has some they are welcome to post them. Linda

That is awesome, can't wait to see pics! I am so glad you went and that you had a good time- and congrats on the award too!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Sorry I missed seeing you this weekend Linda, we staying in Ontario and showed at the R show here. Steve and I finished our HOF in Pleasure driving this weekend too!
default_biggrin.png
I am thinking about you everyday and sending you lots of love and prayers.

Pam

Linda--it was so wonderful to see you and your family. I chatted with your husband a little bit. What a great guy. Courtney is such an incredible horsewoman--wonder where she gets it?
default_biggrin.png

I'll be happy to post a few of those photos... I'll start a new post tomorrow....

Area 1 wa absolutely fantastic! Just keep those prayers coming because round # 2 chemo is tomorrow. All three kids are going up with us. IT WILL WORK! I KNOW IT WILL~ Love to all, Linda

I'm still sending prayers for you. I'll lite a candle for you tomorrow morning.

Prayers coming from Florida. Stay strong - it WILL work.

Barbie

Linda all our prayers go with you. I know lots of us keep mentioning how is Paul and Courtney doing and we complete forget about Matt and Kim. Matt is usually so quite, well all 3 kids are pretty quite. Glad they will be with you and are home to help out.

Wish we were closer. I know that you will keep fighting and this will work. I saw one of the post a while back about cassie tea (Eissac) and have been reading up on it a bit. I think I'm going to get some for myself as it covers a lot of different things. Might even get some for Karen.

Love ya

Linda,

How are you feeling? Do you need help with anything at the house, barn or other? You know you have a lot of local people that would jump in a heartbeat if there is something you need help with. Please just say the word.

Do you plan on going to next weekends MMHC show? If so, we would be happy to help you get your horses ready etc.

Sue

default_saludando.gif
Definately going to the mmhc show wouldn't miss it. Kim is going to come with us this time she said so this morning. We plan on having fun. Thank you so much Sue. It would be great to get together to do stuff before the show though also. Linda

Area 1 wa absolutely fantastic! Just keep those prayers coming because round # 2 chemo is tomorrow. All three kids are going up with us. IT WILL WORK! I KNOW IT WILL~ Love to all, Linda

Keep kicking that cancer's butt, Linda! You will do it!

So good to see you showing at Area One... and hope to see you soon - Freedom wants to take the tools from your pockets like she usually does!

Dee

Back