Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Continuing to send positive thoughts, hugs and tons of prayers your way!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

You are the bear, remember that. He lives in your heart, he keeps you strong. You have my prayers and light each day.

I'm always sending you prayers. I'm on vacation starting tomorrow so if you need a hand or someone to talk to I'm home!

Linda, I haven't stopped praying for you from the first time you posted. You keep going strong and I know the Lord will take care of you. Lots of HUGS!!!!

Linda, I pray that you get to enjoy your show this coming weekend. I am going to the first CDE I have been able to make this year this weekend, and I have broken ribs. Nothing compared to your challenges, but I find it somewhat amusing how good I am at having something go wrong when I am scheduled for something FUN!!! Out of three recognized CDEs I have competed in, the first one I did with kidney stones that needed surgery one week later, the second one was fine, then this one with broken ribs. Go figure!!! Bring on the sports tape is what I said!

I have missed the first two CDEs that I registered for this year, because I have had to take custody of my 18 month old granddaughter. That is either going to wear me out completely, or keep me young. Still not sure which of these! LOL

Keep your spirits up, I will be thinking of you this weekend!!!

What is it they say? No news is good news? You must be going crazy with them dragging it out like this!

I am so happy I'll see you at Area!

THIS IS THE UPDATE and it wasn't good. FINALLY after getting ahold of the dr they told us that it was stage IV and they would only do chemotherapy that there was no cure and that I would only have weeks or months. Well guys I AM NOT GIVING UP. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN AND I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT. KEEP THEM PRAYERS A COMING CAUSE I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE SOON. I plan on being at Area 1 this weekend and they still don't know if they are doing chemo either thursday or friday. If they do it on friday we will drive over after the chemo. I AM GOING TO SHOW MY GUYS AND MAY THROW THE SHETLAND ON THE TRAILER JUST TO KEEP IT INTERESTING. All the kids are coming and so is Paul. Thank you so much for your prayers and so much for being such a good forum family. Special thanks to our own dear Bonnie. Love you all. Linda

Linda, they say that outlook is a big part of dealing with cancer and the treatment, and you sound like you have a good attitude going in. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers along with your family. I hope you have a fun weekend.

You heard her everybody...she said keep those prayers coming .....she's not going to quit. Yeah, LINDA!
default_aktion033.gif

So here we go everybody band together and lets help out.........
default_aktion033.gif
....Continued prayers to you Linda and your family!
default_yes.gif

and.......ALWAYS REMEMBER......on the worst of the worst days......there IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!
default_yes.gif

Hope and prayers have gotten me through alot.....but having hope is just something we all need to keep with us. I truly believe that because out of hope springs everything good...love, faith, family, friends.

You have a great time this weekend at the Area 1.........have fun!
default_aktion033.gif

Sending you all my love, Linda. I am sorry you are having to deal with this news. I hope you enjoy the heck out of your weekend, and show your horses with the pride they and you deserve.

BIG GIANT BEAR HUG from Amy and Flirty, we are behind you all the way girlfriend.

Linda keep up the battle! Maine mini club just had a meeting Tues Night and we are all pulling for you!

We will be in touch!

Mark

Believe me I DO plan on a second opinion. I really feel we were blown off. Come on 3 weeks of waintig then with the surgeon we were early [our appt was for 2 we were there at 1:30] sat there for 50 minutes waiting and knew he was across the hall with another couple for 45 minutes. They came out all smiling and happy and he basicly checked me over and we asked about the CT scan. He hadn't even looked at it yet, went out came in a couple of minutes later and said I had a few spots on my liver GAH just what I needed to hear and said he would have the radiologist look at it and the tumor board was meeting today and they would give me a call. He saw us for about 5 minutes! THEY NEVER DID CALL! We had to call them and push it and they finally told us this. They don't do radiation for stage IV unless for pain but I AM GOING TO INSIST THEY DO IT FOR ME, bECAUSE darn IT THEY ONLY GAVE ME PAIN PILLS THIS ENTIRE TIME AND THEY DON'T ALWAYS WORK!. My own family doctor said the radiation will shrink it and decrease the pain so the first chance we get we will be getting a second opinion and having the family dr insist on the radiation. Linda

You go girl!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
GO GET EM!!!!!!! KICK butt!!!!!

You have the attitude you need!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tons of us are behind you praying! Get that second opinion!!!!

We intend on seeing you on this board for many years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back