Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will share my secret that was brought for Linda today at the show. I was told by a very good friend of mine that she needed Holy Water from Lourdes France. I have some very good friends in France and they were able to send me Holy Water and it just happen to show up in the mail yesterday. We all prayed with her as she drank the Holy Water.

It was a very touching moment when we were all there holding hands and praying for her as she drank the Holy water. As I write this I get shivers up and down my body as I do when Bonnie does a read for me or tells me about one that she has done. Prayers are a powerful medicine and we all now that Linda and family appreciate all that we are doing for them. They are a well deserved family.

[SIZE=24pt] :love [/SIZE]

It was an incredible moment and one I will always cherish. What friends you guys are just way tool cool for words. Love, Linda

Yesterday was a very emotional day. It was just so heartwarming to see so many people gathered around Linda. Everyone was hugging and laughing and just being really good, true friends. The winning/losing of ribbons was not even on the fore front of our minds. It was just about gathering together and celebrating our love for Linda and our faith that miracles do happen. Having the holy water there just in time for this gathering was no accident. I truly believe it happened for a reason and it will work!!!

My mom had surgery for advanced colon cancer. The tumor was the size of a large grapefruit and it has spread to the lymph nodes. Her surgeon (St. Vincents Chief of Surgery) came in after the surgery where he removed 2 feet of intestines and just stitched her back up and said (and I'll never forget this as long as I live) " Well Marian, we all have to die sometime". He told her to get her things in order. There's no chemo for this type and this advanced cancer. He gave her 12 weeks tops.

I'm going to visit her this weekend for a party she's throwing.

Her surgery was 14 years ago last week. She's 100% cancer free and at 75 has been told by her doctors that she's the healthiest 75 year old they've ever met.

My Dad was diagnosed with unoperable pancreatic cancer. They tried to do a Whipple but closed him up 2 hours after going in and said it couldn't be done. He was given 8 weeks. He was put under hospice care. Bed ridden and down to 98 lbs, on a morphine drip we started to make plans
default_sad.png
. He couldn't even feed himself and hospice said it was a matter of days.

We then put him on what I'm about to tell you about. Within a year he had put on 70lbs and went on vacation to Florida with his wife and grandkids. He lived 2 1/2 more years, was told by hospice, doctors and everyone that there was no explanation. He even became the subject of a Pacific Northwest Cancer Physicians monthly meeting because people just don't come back like he did.

He has since passed after 3 years of being very healthy
default_sad.png
but only IMO...because he stopped this "treatment" too early thinking he was cured before he was.

SO here is what you NEED to do...

No animal fats. No butter, cheese, red meats etc. They feed cancers.

No processed foods. No tinned products, frozen dinners, etc. They all have fats and sugars that feed cancers.

No refined sugars.

No bleached or refined grains. No white breads. No white rice. You need ALL whole grains.

You must start to juice, every day. The darker greener the leaf the better. Any and ALL cruciferous vegetables. These are the veggies with leaves the shape of a cross...broccoli, kale, cabbage etc.

Reishi and shietake mushrooms..these are on the Japanese Cancer diet and have cancer fighting phytochemicals known to shrink and kill cancers.

Miso..as much as you can drink. Barley miso especially.

Soy produces. Edamame, tofu etc.

No meat, no eggs, no chicken. Just wild caught fish.

Fruits and veggies, juiced, raw and liightly cooked.

Research the Japanese Macrobiotic diet. It 100% cured my mom. She had NO chemo, no radiation. All she did was radically change her diet. She was given months, she's cancer free at 14 years.

Lastly, https://www.mannatech.com/Shopping/ProductCatalog.aspx you MUST take Advanced Amnotrose. It saved my dad and gave him 3 years until he stopped taking it. It's expensive but IT WORKS...and I have nothing to make by telling you this...other than I KNOW it will save you. Go on a life saving dose.

Start right now.

Call me if you want to talk more 541-306-8555

Everything I've said can be verified as 100% accurate.

You have nothing to loose by trying it and everything to gain. Please believe me. This diet SAVED my mom and dad and I wouldn't hesitate to go on it if I were you.

There is an island off Japan where the inhabitants have no cancer, live to their hundreds and their diet is meager...brown rice, fish, soy products, vegetables friut, mushrooms (certain ones)

Go for it kiddo.

Love.

Danna Miyamoto

This post was edited to add...The reason WHY you are going to be eating these foods is that they BOOST and support YOUR immune system. YOU and your immune system are going to fight and beat this. DOn't eat anything that compromises your immune system and that includes processed foods, pesticides, hormones, sugars etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda,

Just wanted to let you know, that although I do not post very often, you and your family are always in my prayers.

My brother had Hodgkins, it had spread to his liver. He followed a diet like Ozymandias wrote about, along with chemo and radiation. He has been cancer free for over ten years, very healthy and still eats the same way.

I also know a ood friend who swears by ambitrol. I do not take it or sell it or anything, but just thought I would put my 2 cents in. She had horrible allergies to everything and constant infections. (She does not sell it either ).

Continued prayers for you and your family

Yesterday was a very emotional day. It was just so heartwarming to see so many people gathered around Linda. Everyone was hugging and laughing and just being really good, true friends. The winning/losing of ribbons was not even on the fore front of our minds. It was just about gathering together and celebrating our love for Linda and our faith that miracles do happen. Having the holy water there just in time for this gathering was no accident. I truly believe it happened for a reason and it will work!!!
goosebumps.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I love the stories about those who beat this! Thanks for sharing to all who typed them out.

Linda

Hello, I was reading your post. I am sorry I don't get to come on here much here

lately. With this job I have now. I have added you to my prayers, and will keep you

in my prayers. I don't know if you know about Rod Parlsey and his ministry. He is

holding a huge prayer on 8/8/8. My Mom sowed a seed tonight and some prayers.

We added you to our list of prayers. For compelete healing. There will be so many

people praying that night for all the prayers, and your name will be on that alter for

complete healing. So hold the faith and hang in there. God is able to give miracles.

We will believe you will get one.

Prayers and Hugs

Vicky

It is pouring cats and dogs here today but it is still a beautiful day. Went to the beach and got more sea glass. I will have the worlds biggest collection at this rate. Thank you all so much for your prayers they DO help so very much. Love, Linda

I have been out of town but just wanted you to know you and your family are in my prayers every day!! I too am a huge believer in the power of prayer and the miracles that do happen.

hugssss

Kay

Hi there Linda, Patty F. here from Boscawen. You came over a few times to trim my minis, Shadow, Amelia and Sunshine. Not sure who I had at the time, but I'm mini-free at the moment. Bonnie has kept me up to date with your progress and I've been reading a lot here. I'm so glad that you are not the type to give up!

Here is an article from the Concord Monitor today about a doctor who beat cancer. Thought is was very inspiring, so thought I'd share. Would love to read an article like this in 12 years that has your name at the top!

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080806/FRONTPAGE/808060304http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080806/FRONTPAGE/808060304

I am also a student of reiki and would be honored to send you some.

Wishing you and yours all the best,

redwoodsong

[email protected]

Linda,

LOTS of HUGS and PRAYERS coming your way from Wisconsin!!

I am also a huge believer in prayer and I know from past experience, it does help and miracles do happen!

Your prayers DO work the client who did this just called me to apologize what he did. Thank you all. Love, Linda

Linda,

I'm so happy for you that you get to see your granddaughter. She is so adorable! Whenever I see her at the shows, I just want to run up and give her a great big hug! She was so sweet trying to feed the horses chips at our last show.

I'll see you in a little bit!

Makayla

Linda, I'm so glad that your daughter decided that she and her family needs to be with all of you. Now it's one big family and granddaughters are judt wonderful, well grandsons also. Enjoy your supper.

Fancy, I'm jealious that you live so near to Linda and can go over a visit often. Give her a hug for me.

Linda,

Hope your evening went well with your granddaughter! We are all thinking of you and your family!

Mark

Linda and the whole family came over my house on their way up to her daughter's house. They got to meet Fancy and Bozley our first two minis. We were looking for new homes for our 12 chickens to make room for our spring foals and Linda and her family decided they are going to take them. They will be getting about 12 eggs a day!

My mom and I are very excited that Linda and Courtney are going to NBARH show this weekend! I know we all will have a fun time. It is a great show.

We are also kidnapping Courtney!
default_laugh.png
We are taking her and Kisses to the Hopkinton show Labor Day Weekend with us while Linda and Paul drive Fred to NY.

Makayla

Washed and clipped Fred yesterday and he was SO VERY HAPPY! He looks good but hes such a good boy and takes such good care of me. Today its just miserable and raining and giving me such a down day, I am hoping tomorrow is nice so I can do more with Fred. Thank you so much for your continued prayers. Love to all, Linda

Latest posts

Back