Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, our thoughts and prayer are going out to you and your family everyday. The last few days have been very nice to be able to spend at the ocean, wish I was closer to enjoy them with you. I love the ocean but the cribbean warm oceans are the best. Love and prayers. See ya on Sunday.

Your attitude is amazing. I also think the prayers are helping. I am keeping you and your family in my continued thoughts and prayers.

Some people use Rosaries. I think of you and say a prayer every time I reach down for a mini's hoof!
default_laugh.png

Continuing to pray for you and yours. {{{Hugs}}}

I continue to send thoughts/prayers your way for you and the family.

I have something for you that I did at the Colonial Show. I will bring it with me to Maine. Just a little something to show that we are all thinking of you.

Karen

Linda,

Are you okay? I know you just had chemo. Did it go better this time or the same?

MANY people were thinking of you.

ALL our love,

Sue

God bless you Linda! You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I completely agree with saving the travel time and skipping Dartmouth in favor of close to home, for the same treatment (minus the negativity!). Your attitude is so inspiring to me, and I feel that will help your body respond to treatments better and take what it needs from the alternative therapies you find.

I am sorry they are treating you that way Linda. Sometimes they get jaded in their jobs I guess. I have a friend that had Hodgekins disease, where they told her to go home and put everything in order. She did not. She found a Dr in Texas and got treatment. When her oncologist found out that she was going to try this, he called and and told her to accept it, and to save her money.

She is fine today after about 20 years. She has gotten breast cancer twice since and beat those too. The thing about her is, she is always laughing. She is the goofiest fun loving person and she never lets things get her down. So there is hope Linda!!!!!

Thank you everyone. I really DO need the prayers you all inspire ME! How could I lose with such wonderful people behind me. I am having a "bad" day today but you pick me up and carry me on. I WILL BEAT THIS! Thank you. Love, Linda

Linda,

I am sorry you are having a bad day and that is okay. You are allowed to have bad days. But tomorrow you need to pull yourself up and be strong. You have an army of friends and family behind you. You need to fight like you have never fought before. We are all there as your reinforcements. When you feel like you are getting weak, just lean on all of us, we ALL will be there with our thoughts, prayers and a multitude of shoulders to lean on. This isn't just your battle. We are there with you every step of the way!

Love,

Sue

LInda, Hoping to see you at the show on Sunday. Karen has a special gift to you which comes from France. It arrived today in my mailbox and I was so suprised. I knew who had send the package but not how she knew that I had a very sick friend and could use all the powers of God to help us on this one. Karen will tell you more tomorrow and the rest of you after we give it to Linda.

default_pray.gif
Love ya Diana

Linda, sending you warm wishes and hugs and white healing light . Wishing you and your famly Gods blessings. Remember if He brings you to it, he will bring you THROUGH it!

Lyn

Need your address. E mail me please. [email protected]

I'm so happy to hear today was a good day!
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=12pt]((((HUGS)))) [/SIZE]

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

Linda, I have not been posting on these threads, but I have been keeping up and most of all........

I've been sending you many PRAYERS, good wishes and healing thoughts.

Great BIG {{{{{Hug}}}}}

Robin

Latest posts

Back