Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God Bless ...prayers are said nightly....

Love all you guys. Right now I feel like crap but that is a GOOD thing because it means its working. Just keep praying those bad cells out of my body. Thanks, Linda

Your a wonder! Your positive attitude has been a kick in my butt for my personal heck right now. If you can do itI can.

Warm wishes your way.

chico

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda from your post I gather that you took some chemo. Take the meds that they gave you also. The girl in the office didn't when she start her chemo for breast cancer and ended pretty sick and very tired the second and third days after treatment. Hang in there and win one for Fred. We will be routing for you in NH.

Does anyone know if they will be having a live procast that we can jump on the computer with at Area 1.

Prayers going out to you Linda. Keep fighting and stay as positive as you can! Miracles can and do happen and they can happen to you!

Diana I did take all the meds and I really wish I hadn't. I am tossing the new pain drug they gave me it was WORSE than useless. I went back to the old one and it worked much much better. Last night the stomach cramps were so bad I really didn't know if we would be able to go but after calling and going back on the old drug we will be on our way today! Thank you all for your prayers they mean so very much. Fred is a bit POed because the kids had to wash him. I haven't even clipped his head or neck yet but he doesn't show till sunday. All three kids are coming so I have plenty of help and plenty of friends. Love Linda

Where is the show you are going to? Have a blast, and best of luck to you!!

Hopefully, I"ll have show horse some day. I'll be happy just going to the local shows! Maybe I can with my foal that is in the process of being conceived right now! LOL!!!

I'm praying, Linda! Hoping you feel better and have a great weekend!!!

Joyce

Sending tons of prayers. I'm sorry the news wasn't good, I agree with everyone who said to get a second opinion. On alternative treatments....I think they are great as a supplement to traditional medicine, but please do not rely on those alone...I lost a very dear friend because of it, she would still be alive if she listened to her doctors and had radiation and chemo, but she refused insisting her diet could beat her cervical cancer alone.

You are very very strong and will be thinking about you and your family alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonja don't worry the alternative people I am going to also believe you need both to create a balance. The bible also doesn't discount drs. We all need each other and by working in harmony I truly believe that IT WILL WORK. Linda

You LAUGH at it Linda!!! Tell that cancer right where to go and how to get there!!!!!!! You are already on your way!!!!! You've already gotten rid of some of it and you've got the rest of it scared!! Keep doing everything your Drs and the alternitive people tell you to do!!! We are all praying it exits your body quickly and you never have to think of this horrible time again!

I will keep praying for you!

Joyce

Linda please be your own best advocate. Doctors are human and make mistakes, QUESTION EVERYTHING! You need a doctor you can trust and feel has only whats best for you. Please also look at some alternative therapies and do them at the same time. I know many people that have fought cancer with nutrition and there are some great books on it.

I will be sending prayers every day
Keep fighting because miracles do happen!!! We all believe and continue to pray.

On the nutrition thing, I learned something that worked in dog cancer - my Basset Emily passed from an aggressive mouth cancer. My vet did not recommend surgery as she said she could not get it all.

A few months later another dog came to the the clinic with the same condition as Emily had and the owners insisted on surgery, and the vet told me she knows she did not get it all. The owners followed up the surgery with "Cassie tea", which they also took for themselves for health. It is really called Eissac tea (Cassie, backwards) and I do not know the period of time but the vet rechecked the dog and it did not have mouth cancer and the vet was baffled as she said it was malignant and she said she has no explanation....I do not know anything about it but would like to learn more, myself.

Can't wait to see you and your family on Sunday... and looking forward to seeing your Shetland!!!
default_yes.gif

Dee

Maybe Linda's stallion won't feel like being caught during Liberty and we can all enjoy watching him run--drool.
default_biggrin.png

Hang in there, Linda....see you Sunday. There are going to be a lot of forum folks in one stall aisle.
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Just wanted you to know you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you have a fun weekend at the show and kick booty
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

Thinking of you today Linda and hope you have a great weekend. Will look forward to your updates from the show! Yep, we are all behind you - dont give up, and know that we are all here! What a trooper you are! Are you keeping a diary of it all? It may help you with your ups and downs while you get through this and can be a good record too of what works best for you regarding meds, and other things, etc...

Sending a truckload of love and support your way!!!
default_wub.png
HUGS!

Our thoughts and prayers are still headed your way. Get some rest from your long trip. I heard that Max kicked butt.

It was a FANTASTIC time. I have such a great FAMILY and I am not just talking about my husband and kids! EVERYONE was so wonderful to us and the just thinking about how wonderful they were just makes the tears start. WE ARE ALL A BIG FAMILY! That was proven to me time and again this weekend. Yes Max kicked butt and he just about kicked mine too! The little stinker. He won his futurity and Courtney is so pleased. I got to see MANY MANY people that I enjoy and love so much and that in itself was worth the trip. Right now I am pooped so I will update more but I will say I got to drive Fred and according to my calculations [hope they are right] he has his hall of fame in pleasure. All in all a fantastic weekend! Love to all, Linda

I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time!! I would love to get into showing! I've only shown the big horses and never shown a mini! I know I would be addicted with the first show!!!

Major Congratulations to you!!!!

Joyce

default_firstprize.gif
Such a treat to share this weekend in a small part, to see Max kick some butt, (he's a caution but wow how gorgeous) and then to see handsome Fred do his thing so handsomely, you looked great! Lots of love n hugs
default_yes.gif

Back