Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, you are sounding awesome! Maybe I'll get to meet you at NbarH this weekend!!! I'm hoping for perfect weather!!!

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda,

Glad you had a nice day with Fred yesterday. I cannot blame you for having a down day with the weather today. It was just miserable out. Cold, raw and rainy. But there is always tomorrow!

Looking forward to Saturday!

Love,

Sue

Courtney has to clip Kisses. I got creative and he looks like a lawn mower hit him. I think its pretty cute but I think Courtney will opt for a more traditional clip job for NbarH. It will give her practice though she really wanted to clip him today. She found a pocket of little garnets on the beach this morning and Kim found a perfect miniature quartz crystal even with this overcast weather. Joyce I hope I get to meet you. We have to leave a little early due to my sister-in-laws birthday but we will be there with the big white trailer with one horse and the 12 chickens Sue will be dropping off for us. See you then. Linda

Linda, I'm going to have to set up a date to come and walk the beach with you. I love doing that and just don't do it here anymore. To busy but I'm going to find the time. Have a great time at NbarH this weekend. I bet Fred looks great and ready to go.

Linda,

I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and your family. I just wish I could take away all the pain you are going through and pray that with each new day you will feel healthier and stronger.

Take care,

Sue

The past two days have not been good. I have chemo today so I am hoping I feel better for the show on sunday. I am also looking forward to sitting back with Sue at the NbarH show on sat with Courtney. Linda

I hope you get thru todays chemo without too many issues. Keep your spirits up, it DOES make a difference. I know its hard when its rainy and yucky... We are completely dark here and rainy too for the whole weekend they are saying..

Missy

Also was thinking of you and thought I would check in....you are in my prayers daily and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have lots of energy to enjoy it.

Linda, I met you today at NbarH! And I watched you and your daughter show! You are a special family! I am a mother and I can see from far away how well brought up your beautiful daughter is! I heard her telling someone how you tought her to trim and she trimmed her horse herself! Oh, I mean, FEET!!! Not coat! She was beaming as she was telling the other girl this! She was so proud!!!!

I was telling you I love your Grullo boy, and that I have a mare the same color!! Your boy is priceless and a FRED son to boot!!!! Your horses are beautiful and turned out and shown to perfection!!! You should be very proud, as I'm sure you are!!

Joyce

Joyce, It was so nice to meet you. Courtney does indeed usually trim her horses feet. This one time however I had to for her. BUT she body clipped both her gelding and Jack. Jack the colt you were admiring is now owned by our own Bonnie Fogg. I didn't know if I would be able to show him today so she [bonnie] didn't know he went in the class until after the fact. Jack did well he won the stallion a class with 6 in it and won the two year old class with I think about 12 in it. Bonnie was very happy her new man did well. I am also very proud of the job Courtney did today and the clipping jobs she did on both horses. It was a fun day and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in quite a while. Everyone has been so wonderful. Love to all, Linda

default_wub.png
I know I'm not on a lot anymore but I do read and I wish you all the luck my fervent offered prayers will serve.

Maxine

Latest posts

Back