Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a fantastic visit with Sue and MaKayla. I was so looking forward to their coming and the rain held off so we got to drive Miss Becky! I don't know who had the biggest smile whether it was me, Sue, MaKayla or Becky. Becky just loves to drive she is a driving machine. What a absolutely glorious day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

Linda, Glad all of you had a great time driving Becky. I'll get to drive her one of these days. I just love that girl. We had a good time at CMHC today and lots of people asked about you. Karen is sending you something from the show from everyone.

Love ya

Diana

Listen to you! Feel my huge smile and warm energy coming again and again...

Linda,

My mom and I had a great time! The whole ride home we talked about how much fun it was to drive Becky! We were looking forward to seeing you all week. We luck out! We get to hang out with you this Sunday at the MMHC show too! Don't forget... if you need any help getting your horses ready for the show we will be there in a heart beat.

Makayla

P.S. Mom, I guess we were thinking of Linda at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda,

Makayla & I had such a great time today as well. You are right, we all had big smiles on our faces driving Becky. You just cannot help it. She is so much fun to drive.

It was so nice to see you with Paul too. You too are like a couple of newlyweds with the way you both look at each other and hold each other. I could see so much love in both your eyes. You said to us "I am truly blessed" and you really are. You have an awesome family, great friends, plus some really cool horses. You have a lot of sources to pull a great deal of strength from and because of that, I know you will beat this. No doubt about it.

Looking forward to seeing you next Sunday at the MMHC show.

Love,

Sue

You said to us "I am truly blessed"
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Ahem--those of us too old for imaginiations would love to see pictures of today's smiles.....
default_yes.gif

Unfortunately Karla we didn't take any pictures today but next week they Michelle Shea should be the photographer. I would post a picture of Paul and I but this darn computer won't let me! I am truly blessed with the family and friends I have [plus some pretty neat horses who understand me]. Just keep on a praying, cause I know the prayers REALLY DO WORK! Also a very special thanks to ALL who have donated to the ribbons for Linda! With me not working it has been a blessing you can only imagine! Thank you all and especially MaKayla and Sue for starting it and all my other dear friends for keeping it going. I have tears everytime I think of all the things all of you have done for me. Love to all, Linda

Hate to ask but could you guys send a few prayers for strength for my husband. He is so tired and working so hard. This whole thing has been really hard on him and a few prayers his way would be greatly appreciated. I know I appreciate all the ones you send me. Thank you all so much. Love to all, Linda

Oh Linda, each time I send for you, Paul gets some as well, but I shall send one just for him tonite, the young ones also.

Absolutely Linda, prayers for your hubby too- for all your family!

I love your attitude.....If you ever think you want to check out MD Anderson in Houston, email me. I have an extra bedroom and live in Cypress not too far from Houston.

Vickie, Journeys End, is my farrier.......so you can get an update from her to make sure that I am not a computer stalker.
default_wink.png

Saying lots of prayers for you and your family.

Sending Paul our prayers also. Linda give him some of that tea for a big of energy.
default_pray.gif

Linda,

Your family is always in our prayers.

Just tell Paul to sit back and relax at the show. You will have plenty of people there to help you get your horses ready.

Sue

Hey Linda
default_saludando.gif
, sending prayers for your husband and you too!

I went to my first show of the season this past weekend and had alot of fun. I thought of you several times and hoped you were having a good weekend too! Take care, Russ

Linda,

I know you are going for another round of chemo tomorrow. I just want you to know that I will be thinking about you and hope it doesn't knock you out like the first round did.

You are always in my prayers.

Sue

Linda,

You are one amazing lady.........Prayers and Light continue your way, with Paul included. Blessings.......

I will gladly add Paul to my prayers. I'll light a candle for you tomorrow. ((((HUGS))))

Thank you all. I've been pretty much told I've been written off by the medical community. I am changing to a hospital 5 minutes from the house so this is my last chemo at Dartmouth. I can't see wasting a whole precious day sitting around for hours 2 hours from home. I AM looking into other options but Dartmouth will not do a clinical trial on me. Like I said they have written me off. I can do the chemo closer to home do alternatives and keep on looking to see what is available. I try to go to the ocean every day and I can tell you all of your prayers DO make a HUGE impact on me. I can WIN this and I do believe in miracles. My family, friends and horses keep me going and sane. Thank you all. Linda

Back