Prayers still needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing to me you need to fight for all the info you get!
default_wacko.png
It's your body!! I hope your doc can kick some butts and get whatever you need started.

See you this weekend!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Linda please be your own best advocate. Doctors are human and make mistakes, QUESTION EVERYTHING! You need a doctor you can trust and feel has only whats best for you. Please also look at some alternative therapies and do them at the same time. I know many people that have fought cancer with nutrition and there are some great books on it.

I will be sending prayers every day

Kay

keep fighting Linda!!! If you need ANYTHING give me a call!! i wish i could see you at horseheads i sorry i cant
default_sad.png
I have an ADS show to go to with Katelands!! Have fun at the show!! Also please let your kids know that if they evey need any thing or just someone to talk to, give me a call!!Keep fighting Linda!!!

love you

Amanda

EXCELLENT POST KAY KAY!

I think it was Suzanne Summers that beat breast cancer with nutrition. ABSOLUTELY, seach for information!! Yahoo groups, message boards, etc! You've GOT to find a Doctor that you trust! Keep doing research!!!!!!!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
default_yes.gif

Linda, I was in tears this morning when I read your post. Keep up that fighting spirit. Go to the show and enjoy. Have FUN. See you soon

Linda,

I am sorry I have not posted, but you have been in my prayers, and will continue to be. Keep fighting, stand up for your rights and know we are all here behind you. You have such a great attitude and I will not stop praying for you.

Go to Dana Farber Cancer Institute. I can't believe the way they treated you. Where did you go? My prayers are with you Linda.

Hugs Linda. And you are in my prayers as well.

Keep positive as that will get you a long way to living longer. My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer and it was in stage IV also and had spread to all the major organs in his body. The doctors gave him 2 to 6 months to live once it was diagnosed. Guess what, he was in our lives for 2 years longer than the doctors gave him.

You can fight this. Prayers for strength and recovery!

Footprints
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

written by Mary Stevenson
This song always inspires me when I am down and out. It is in another language at the beginning but keep listening and it will change to english.
http://www.profileplaylist.net/mc/mp3playe...aylist=41203810

Last edited by a moderator:
I so wish we could go to Area I this weekend but we can't back out of our committment! I hope you have a wonderful show.

And keep pushing those doctors - as others said, you need to look out for yourself and explore every avenue including alternative therapies. I hope you still have the nutrition info I gave you - it helped people with cancer that I know. Let me know if I can help you further. I am here for you and will keep the prayers coming.

Mary

I certainly agree with Kaykay, and so sorry to hear that the results there was not great. DO get a 2nd opinion and I would even see what kinds of alternative things are out there! We know you will not give up, so sending LOTS of prayers your way and have fun and good luck at the show this weekend!

I have started alternative therapies with nutrition and reiki being the most prominent ones at the moment. I may be skinny right now but darn it I AM NOT QUITTING! NO WAY NO HOW! I have too many things I want to do. I CAN BEAT THIS AND HOW COULD I NOT WITH ALL OF YOU BEHIND ME! Love to all, Linda

I have started alternative therapies with nutrition and reiki being the most prominent ones at the moment. I may be skinny right now but darn it I AM NOT QUITTING! NO WAY NO HOW! I have too many things I want to do. I CAN BEAT THIS AND HOW COULD I NOT WITH ALL OF YOU BEHIND ME! Love to all, Linda

your attitude is amazing!! with all you have to do and everybody who is behind you 1,000%, you can't HELP but win this fight.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

of course, prayers and good thoughts coming your way from my little corner of the world.
default_wink.png

Thank you all. We are going up to Dartmouth this am. Paul and I discussed the chemo and we are still iffy on it. I am letting the Lord handle this one because he knows far better than I. We may decide to opt out of it at the last minute if it doesn't feel right. I am going to follow my heart and instincts on this one because they knew this 3 weeks ago and if I am not getting the right answers I can go home and find more answers on my own. Linda

Listen inside as you are doing, follow your guides and your heart. God will hold you and help you as will many of us who send to you each day. I am glad you are using the Reiki and alternatives. It would be my honor to create something for you as well.

Linda and family are forever in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on fighting.

Latest posts

Back