Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa, there are no words to say, but want you to know you and Robert are in our thoughts and prayers. (((hugs))) Corinne

default_pray.gif
May the Lord be with you and help you both.

My prayers are going out to you & your family. God bless you through this difficult time!

Prayers are being sent your way for you and your family.

That picture is precious.

God Bless you and your family

Angie

ohhhh lisa!! this is what we have been praying for! YAYYY ROBERT!!!!

always remember, where there is life, there is HOPE!!

Miracles can and DO happen
default_yes.gif

Every additional day is a blessing when you're with those you love
default_wub.png

Lisa,

That is a beautiful picture. You can just see the love that Robert and grandson James have for each other.

We continue to keep Robert in our prayers - every day is a blessing and a special gift from God.

Hugs my friend.

default_wub.png
What a tender beautiful picture but heartbreaking at same time. Hate he has to go through this and you too.

Still praying my fool head off for you, Bless you.

Maxine

Lisa,

Today - I can get photobucket to work for me so I enlarged the picture that you have of James and Robert.

What a precious picture of love.

BoyScoutcampout085.jpg

I have so much empathy for you and your family. I worked in hospice for 10 yrs & they are very good at making sure loved ones are as pain free as possible as well as good doctors to help you too...Your entire family is in my prayers at this difficult time

Yesterday we put Robert in the pick up truck and rode him to the round pen. Than he stood in the center with his oxygen tank while I put his horses through their paces. I am not supposed to play with our big horses as I have avascular neucrosis of the hips and have had my right hip replace twice.

BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! Even though we both paid the price in pain, just to see Robert's face break out with his seldom seen, of late. and much loved grin, made my month. He loves working with his horses so much.

I imagine that was his last time to do so. His lungs continue to fill with mucus and between the bone pain and shortness of breath he can barely walk. Still I feel so fortunate to have had him with me for 34 years.

We met in the Army and married after only 3 months. From the moment we met it was as if we had always known one another. We just couldn't run out of things to say to one another. He is my best friend.

I know I can survive without him, but just so wish that I wouldn't have too. We had been hoping for another 34 years.

Our horses (a major stress reducer) our family, friends and Robert's parents have all be invaluable as we make our way through this challenge. Knowing of all the prayers sent our way is so wonderful! Thank you all again for being the caring, wonderful people that you are.

lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so amazed at the strength of the women on this forum....two of whom are losing their husbands as we speak..I so admire your strength.....I look at these posts a few times a day...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband...God Bless you and your family....

Latest posts

Back