Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers,love and hugs coming to you and Robert ,..Lisa.

Love from Terri
default_wub.png

Lisa, I am so sorry, sending prayers to you and Robert.

Good thoughts and prayers for your family.. I sure hope that he chooses treatment and this will be just a bad memory in the months to come.

Lara and David

Hi Lisa and Robert.

Hoping this was a good day and tomorrow too.

We will be thinking of you especially in this Belssed season, and wishing our best.

Maxine and Carl

Thank you all again for your support. IT HELPS! We found out yesterday that Robert has a fractured pelvis. He hasn't fallen, but the fracture is just the result of walking. The cancer is just eating his bone away. Yesterday, his doctor said, "No more blood tests or chemo". They will just have hospice watch him. Thank goodness for hospice. If he needs meds or other support, they are right here.

He feels as if the doctors have given up on him. He so wants to live. I am afraid he will just give up when he realizes how bleak his prognosis is, so far, he just denys what is said and insists. "I am going to beat this, I am not going to leave you". If hearts can break, I think mine is...

Lisa

We have you in our thoughts and prayers still. God be with you. Hospice people are great. They are a very special breed of caregivers.

Lyn

I am so sorry Lisa, I wish their was something that I could do or say to help. I just wish I could take away all this pain and sadness for you and your family and make Robert well again. If you do ever need me, I"m here. ((Hugs))

Lisa

I know how your heart is breaking, I only wish I could take it away or make it all better. This is just not fair with both you and Charlene having this to deal with at the same time. You know that we are all here for you whether you need to laugh, cry, or just talk.

Take care of yourself

Lisa & Robert:

Please know that we keep you all in our prayers! We're here if you need anything. We're also hear to listen any time you want to vent. I thank God for easing his pain and healing his body while giving you the strength to endure. We all love you.
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

Oh my Lisa....

I am so sorry. It is heartbreaking and nothing I can say sounds right. I am so very sorry.

lisa, i continue to pray for your strength and robert's peace. my heart aches for what you are going through now and what you will endure in the weeks to come. i'm so very sorry.
default_sad.png

I want to say something. I need to say something. And as I sit here trying to figure out WHAT to say this is the one thing that keeps coming back to me.

For those of you who have someone to love HUG THEM...HUG THEM NOW!

Forget the petty squabbles. Forget about being tired of picking up dirty socks. Forget about things not being done when you wanted them to be. Those things are all so insigificant. If you love someone and they love you......that's one of life's greatest blessings.

Lisa I'm praying for you and Robert.

Lisa, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Robert and your family. I wish I could fix this for you. I'm sorry to hear that Robert thinks his doctors have given up on him; that must be an awful feeling. Do you think they have? He sounds like he has an amazing spirit and will to fight. The mind is so powerful, if only the body will listen.

Take care of yourself; the forum family is here for you.

Rebecca

I'm so very sorry, I have no words right now to even convey my sorrow for what you are going through....

I just got off the phone from Lisa and she wanted me to update everyone.

Robert's oxygen levels went very low last night (in spite of the fact that he is always on oxygen) and they took him back to the hospital. He has double pneumonia, again and is back on more antibiotics.

Lisa said, they wanted to know "whether" or not to treat him or to just let him go.

Robert is such a fighter, he so wants to survive and be able to beat this cancer, the doctors have given them no hope but Robert refuses to believe that. Robert wants to be with his family and continues to talk about being able to ride Firestar once again.

If you have time for an extra prayer for a very special couple and their family - please pray - it seems to be their only chance for a miracle.

Lisa is so tired, I don't know where she gets her inner strength.

I will be happy to say some extra prayers for them.

lisa and robert are in my prayers every single day. i can tell you where lisa's strength comes from...it comes from her deep love for robert. i know others will vouch for me, when you are fighting for the life of the man you planned to grow old with, strength comes from love.

"if wishes were horses, beggars would fly on clouds of white stallions with bright, firey eyes"

charlene

Latest posts

Back