Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
: Praying for you and your whole family. I know this must be very difficult....reading your post makes me cry. My daughter was diagnosed with Cancer at 18 months, I can remember how difficult it was watching her endure the treatments, and the pain. My heart goes out to you.
default_pray.gif
:

Oh no, I am so very sorry for all of your family Lisa. How heartbreaking this is for all of you. HUGS and strength, coming to you.

default_wub.png
: Still thinking of you Lisa and Robert..may I just say bravo for the way you are willing to share this with all of us..I know it's very hard but it may help another person who has to go through this. You are both very brave. Bless you and your family,

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
default_pray.gif
: Thank you so much for the update. My prayers are there and I thank God for his healing and supplying all your needs. I love the way Robert handled the grandchild's question. Children are just awesome and honest. They understand a lot more than we think at times. How precious! We're here for y'all.
default_yes.gif
:

God bless,

Joan

Hugs and LOTS of prayers my dear friend. I so feel your pain and wish there was more that I could do to help out.

I can just see little Jamie talking to Grandpa Robert, children are so intuitive and they seem to understand a lot more then we think they do.

I have seen the special bond that Robert and little James have with each other, it is something that no matter what happens you will treasure those memories.

Just remember, I will be here for you - call any time of the day or night and I can be there.

You and Robert are both very special to me.

LUV Ya LOTS!!!

My prayers are with you Robert,Lisa and family.

We are at the Cancer Center today and Robert is receiving 2 liters of blood as his counts are so low. The doctor told me to have the Red Cross get our oldest son back from Fort Bragg as soon as posssible. The doctor expects a rapid decline from here on... I just don't want him to suffer. He is the love of my life. What will I do without him....

We are at the Cancer Center today and Robert is receiving 2 liters of blood as his counts are so low. The doctor told me to have the Red Cross get our oldest son back from Fort Bragg as soon as posssible. The doctor expects a rapid decline from here on... I just don't want him to suffer. He is the love of my life. What will I do without him....

I'm so sorry your going though this.

Cyper ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Lisa, I am so sorry to read this. Please know that you have many friends here for you. Lavonne in Iowa

oh lisa i am in tears reading your post. I know we dont know each other and there is no way I can fully feel your pain but my heart breaks for you. I have lost several family members to cancer and I do know what that is like. Caring for them in their last weeks was the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.

My prayers are with you and your family

Kay

[SIZE=12pt]Lisa-[/SIZE]

I'm so sorry - my thoughts and prayers are with you and Robert and the rest of your family at this sad time.

Barbie

lisa, i know a little of what you are going through and i am so sorry. my heart aches for you. robert is so lucky to have you at his side. there are just no words....(((HUGS)))

Back