Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry and embarrassed that somehow I have missed this post entirely.

Lisa, I read the entire topic from start to finish and Roberts page as well. You and Charlene amaze me with the strength and love that you both have for your husbands. This just is not fair that either or you are going through this.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and I pray that you will find peace in the strength of God and friends.

Love to you my dear

Whether you've been together 34 years or 11 it's always too soon to have to say good-by to the people we love. I'm sorry for the pain your family is going through and wish there were someway we could make it easier for you. Please know my prayers are with you all.

Lisa, There just are no words to say when something like this happens. I know I couldnt imagine going thru what you and Charlene are. I have been married to Bob for 38 years, he is my best friend, my husband and my life. Prayers and (((hugs))) to you and you just keep that little smile on Roberts face. Corinne

oh lisa, i'm so glad to know robert was able to have a good day! it's the "little" things that count now and you, like we, are making memories we will treasure forever, long after our men have winged their way to heaven.

God bless you and robert. you are constantly on my mind and in my prayers.

charlene
default_smile.png

Thank you for the update and the photo, Lisa. I am so glad you and Robert were able to get out and enjoy your horses. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I too have been following your journey with Roberts illness and praying for you and Charlene too...God bless you and your families. What a wonderful, wonderful thing for Robert to get to stand in that roundpen and see his horses work, feel the ground as they worked, smell the air, absorb the richness of God's special gift...the elegance of these beautiful horses that we all just love to the depths of our souls. What a special gift you gave Robert that day...like you said...'it was so worth it'.....as they say..."Priceless".

Connie

PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND BOB. KEEPING YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

I had missed seeing this thread before, I am so sorry. What a heartbreaking journey you've been through. Robert has been so strong, and has fought a good fight, Lisa you've been so brave, and the pictures you've shared are really touching. I will keep you all in my prayers......

default_yes.gif
I've continued to keep Lisa and Robert in my prayers along with other forum members who are going through so much pain and suffering. I just know that God does supply all needs and will provide comfort and courage to all of us. This forum family is awesome!

God bless,

Joan

I'm so glad to hear that Robert could have such a special day with his horses!! Praying for you both.

Thanks for letting us know, we also join the forum family in prayer.

Carl and I want to add our Prayers for you and Robert and may God give you strength for the future and I hope every day will be special in it's own way..

Sincerely,

Maxine

That photo is SO precious. It made me bust right out in tears. It was a beautiful reminder of how very much I love my grandson. Life is so precious. My heart goes out to you and your entire family. I am praying for a miracle for you.

So sorry to hear this kind of news. I have never met a person that has not been affected by this terrible disease. I hope they enjoy every moment to the bitter end. My heart goes out to them.

So glad to hear he was able to spend some time with his horses. Prayers going out to both of you.

Robin

What a great gift you gave Robert by helping him spend time with his horses. I know it helped take his mind off his illness if only for a short while. The picture of he and his grandson brought tears because there's so much love there. God Bless!

I am happy Robert was able to spend time with his horses. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bless you both. I hold you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{Lisa}}}}

Have not seen any new posts on Robert for a couple days...He is always in my thoughts and prayers along with is family....

Lisa, how are you holding up? Remember we're here for you if and when you need us. Continued prayers coming your way.

Latest posts

Back