Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am soo, soo, sorry to read this........ :no:

Best wishes to you and yours

((((hugs))))

~kathryn

Prayers and hugs to the both of you. As a 11 yr survivor of advanced colon cancer I can certainly empathise with you.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa, I will continue to keep you and Robert in my thoughts and prayers. [SIZE=18pt]((((HUGS))))[/SIZE]

Lisa, I am so sorry that you and Robert are going thru this. I just want you to know that you are in our prayers and thoughts. MIracles can happen and do happen so very often, wishing for that miracle for Roberts health. (((hugs))) Corinne

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry but treasure every minute. This exact thing happened to my dad, I know it hurts your heart to see and feel his pain. Sending care and prayers for you all.

Thank you all for your support. It is very much appreciated. We have finally gotten Robert's pain under control. However, the cancer continues to spread, despite treatment. At this point, we are just enjoying everyday that we have together.

Lisa

my heart breaks for you guys reading this update. Your family is in my prayers and thoughts.

Kay

Lisa,

I am so very sorry. I will continue to pray for a miracle, and for comfort for you, your family, and most importantly Robert. And I am so very glad that you are blessed with such caring individuals in your lives that are helping you and Robert out at this very hard time.

Sorry I can't do more, but know that you are being thought about. (((Hugs)))

My heart is breaking.

Tonight our 4 year old grandson came up to Robert and said. "Paw, I have a question for you." Robert asked what it was and James said, "It's serious Pawpaw". Again Robert asked what it was. James paused a moment and than blurted out, "Paw are you going to stay with us for some weeks or are you going to go up to heaven with Manna ( my mother who died of cancer 2 years ago.)?"

Robert replied. "Jamie, I will fight real hard to stay with you as long as I can, but I'll probably be going up to heaven with Manna soon."

[SIZE=12pt]wish I had more words...but know your family will be in my thoughts. so sorry you all have to go through this. Nikki[/SIZE]

Lisa and Robert,

I don't have any words, just tears. :no: I wish I could make it all go away.

This is all so very sad, for those who don't know Robert and Lisa, I can tell you they are the neatest people, so kind and gentle and loved by so many people. They are in my thoughts so very much every day. Lisa has to stay strong and I don't know how she does it, bless you Robert and Lisa.

Back