PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Sara, you can't forget that cute little Suzette!! She will have such fun with little Katie when Sweetie lets her start to play.

Thanks ladies........I'm am feeling much better today. The antibiotics are working.
default_yes.gif

I LOVE foals. I turned Raven and Suzette out this morning and they were acres away when I went to check on them. Suzette heard me, gave a whinny and came running all that way to see me. Couldn't believe she left Raven for me. Foals bond to their humans so quickly. Spending time with them has just been such a wonderful part of my life.

Suzette sounds like how Scarlet is getting..isn't it wonderful!! Sneeker was always like that but it seemed to take Scarlet a little longer. Glad you are enjoying them..but then again I know you would. Now if we could only find some money to pay for people to come in and do housework so we could spend time in the barn!!.....I'll keep looking!!

Heidi, it is wonderful isn't it? I also need a housekeeper which I will never have but then again I'm getting old and my eyesight is fading so I don't see a lot of the dirt any more.

I am so jealous of you both, I had such fun playing with my boys last year
default_smile.png

Renee, if I could send my foals to you, I would. You must be missing them so. If you ever want to farm sit, let me know. I have some pigs too that love having their tummies scratched.

I wouldn't throw you ever out but I would put you to work
default_yes.gif
I've been clipping horses and I could use some knowledgeable help. Someone the other day thought I had little sheep.

oh my gosh Sara, I missed all the fun!

CONGRATULATIONS on your gorgeous new little filly! isn't she adorable! love her cute little snippet on the end of that darling little nose! just gorgeous. and Suzette is beautiful! how could we forget her lol. your making me jealous for babies to snuggle also
default_sad.png
and Finn is all wet and cold he even had ice on him this morning BRRRR no snuggles for that little bug lol.

Cassie, Brrr, but we're almost there with you in temperature. In the 40s lately with rain but thankfully no ice. Feels more like fall here but when I see all the high temperatures in the midwest, I don't mind the cold. Thank you so much. I'm in love with the babies

Coat color question - Silver is listed as grey on her papers and the sire of her foal is listed as grey too but I'm learning grey really isn't a coat color but a fading of pigment so any thoughts on what color the foal will possibly be? I can't imagine it will pop out with any color but white but I'm still learning coat colors.

:) It's lovely here - pouring rain and I have a fire going. Spent time in the barn with the rain falling on the metal roof. It was wonderful. Put new shavings in the stalls and Katie Savannah rolled and rolled but I think the horses would rather be out. I can't handle really hot weather Heidi so I'll keep ours but you and your babies can visit.

You have every reason to be proud - she's gorgeous!
default_yes.gif

Love her little white snip and that colourful rug really suits her!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her color. Momma looks so mad at her in that first picture..."get back here or your gettin' a woopin.....I said now" And you can just see Katie laughing and being a little brat!!

I love looking at old weathered fences....hubby gets mad when were in the car and I make him slow down just so I can gaze at someones fence....your fence looks just like the type I would make him stop the car for!!

Heidi, if you look beyond our fence, there's our original Vermont barn from early 1800s which is truly weathered. We've been restoring it in stages so it doesn't collapse.

It was used in a move (my only claim to fame) and that was quite something having a film crew around. Wish I had minis then and maybe one of them would have been famous. Anyway, I have a fondness for old structures too. If Suzette is Miss Speed Demon, I think Katie is Miss Mischief. She's already wandering far away from Mom.

Anyway, thanks so much!!!

P.S. - I guess I would consider myself weathered too these days. Kind of the joy of aging.

She's simply lovely -- even though she's driving momma a bit bonkers! LOVE the little rug!

And, many of us are a bit "weathered" around here -- but I'm not sure I'm calling it a joy! LOL

Back