PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Heidi. That's my 24" shining star. Winning all his classes. He won't be in Maine next weekend because he was just in Ohio but my other boy will be there and I've asked Mary (TargetsMom) to give him a hug and a kiss for me. (Sorry but sometimes I can't help bragging about my horses cause I love them all.)

Bragging? Girlfriend that's not bragging ..your telling it like it is and if it were my wee one..I'd be screaming from the top of your mountain!! Who handles him for for you! You should be sooo proud!!

I am proud of him and my other boy out showing who is also winning all his classes and I owe it all to their incredible trainer/handler, Danielle Hill of the Danielle Hill Training Center. She'll be getting my beloved Katie Savannah next year to show.

I love your new avatar too!!! His half sister got a lot of attention at our Open Barn yesterday. I guess I should change my avatar, but who would I pick? I need to get hubby to make me another rotating one so I don't have to pick just one.

Mary, I just keep changing mine every few days. If I knew how to make a rotating one, I sure would. Love all my horses and would love to see them all rotating around
default_yes.gif
Please kiss Zorro for me when and if you see him next weekend. Lucky you and Zorro getting to go to Maine. Sometimes I wish I left the farm but I'm definitely going to Worlds this year to watch my boys compete. A once in a lifetime opportunity for me perhaps.

Mary can you give Zorro a big kiss from me too
default_smile.png

Sara that new avatar is just fab, you feel free to keep sharing your gorgeous babies cause I am just loving it.

New pictures. I had her out playing in Suzette's favorite spot while I was hand grazing Sweetie. I don't think she's going to be black. She has a very pronounced dorsal stripe and then she has white in her tail and white shading on her legs. Think she's picking up some pinto from her Dad.

2013june17thfarm 029.JPG

2013june17thfarm 036.JPG

2013june17thfarm 041.JPG

2013june17thfarm 034.JPG

Even with a pronounced dorsal stripe? I don't want to take the bet because I really don't want her to turn black because I love her coloring now but Suzette is turning from black to a black roan so who knows with these baby colors. If she does turn black, she'll still be awesome!!! (In my opinion)
default_yes.gif
Then there is Sweetie due who is gray so who knows what color her foal will turn into.

Well I dont care what colour she is or will be - she's GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I agree, she would be striking even if she was purple with pink spots
default_smile.png

Oh, pink is my absolute favorite so if she could be pink with lavender spots it would be divine. Thanks Ladies. I think she's pretty special no matter the color but I still can't get over how they all change especially when they are one color and turn grey.

She's just beautiful and such a feminine little girl!! Pink with lavender spots would be just gorgeous too!

Just wanted to say I haven't disappeared and I think Wish will give birth any time now. I'll do photos sooner or later.

Thanks Heidi. Yes, enjoying the horses and the other animals. When you hit June here, you're already counting down again to snow so got to get out and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back