PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is stunning , no wonder you have had your eye on her for a while
default_smile.png
And look at those spots
default_smile.png

Don't be nervous , you do a wonderful job Sara
default_smile.png

She's beautiful..... and where have you been hiding those SPOTS??????? That baby is gorgeous!!

Last edited:
Thank you. I love her. She is a total sweetheart and she matured at 27.5" so she's got spots and she's my favorite size. She got her temperament from her dam who is also a kind and loving mare. Hoping for lots of color from Inki. Here's his photo and photo used with permission.

inkii.jpg

I'm rambling but it's been a wonderful day washing horses in the 80 degree weather and now time for rest.

Thanks for visiting with me.

oh wow!! now that will be a special baby. I have been watching inki for a while. They are the perfect pair. I cant imagine the color those two can throw. So exciting. And no need to be nervous. You will do perfectly fine, better than fine, you will deliver the most colorful baby of the year
default_smile.png

Thanks. I'm a huge Inki fan and now that he lives in Russia there will be no more USA foals. I have daily regrets not buying him so I'm happy to have Inki babies.

And one more surprise. I didn't know if this mare was going to make it to my farm as we weren't going to move her if she was in danger of foaling on the trailer but she just arrived today and I think she might go soon. Her name is Sahara Hawk, a very own Hawk daughter bred to Los Arboles Hy N Mighty Hawk. She arrived in good spirits and I gave her a good grooming and a sponge bath and she's now happily eating away in her stall. She has a big bag and some waxing so I think we are close. I was going to upload photos but they are in png format and I can't upload them.

Anyway, I'm hopefully going to have some foals soon and Flurry will have friends. Flurry is doing great. She's not wanting me to carry her any longer and she's kicking her tiny feet at me. She's becoming an independent tiny girl and I'm very happy to see that.

just got through reading this whole thread! Flurry is just adorable, and how lucky she is to have you to help her figure out the world! I came to the game too late to ever breed to Inki, but he is a stunner! you should have some awesome babies to look forward to!

Sounds like you have been quite busy. I am so glad to hear Flurry is doing so great! She will enjoy some baby friends?

Yes, I've been busy for sure. Flurry is doing so well and she'll be turned out with the new babies and other Moms in their own separate area that she already knows well. I'll keep a close eye on them but I've never had any foals be mean to one another and she needs the socialization. She's also getting a goat buddy in several months and I'll be picking out another tiny foal for her to be her constant sight companion when she is weaned from Mom but won't be weaning her for at least 6 months.

Whew, that was a lot to say
default_yes.gif

Woops I thought it was a question and I wrote a book in response
default_thud.gif
I'm a little scattered these days.

Lol. Your okay! I love hearing about Flurry. You may have to write a book with all of our inquiring minds! We all just love her too!

Sounds like you'll have some more excitement very soon..... and I'm excited, too!!

Baby on the way - Sahara is in the first stages of labor!
default_xbud.gif
Heading back out to the barn.

Latest posts

Back