PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Last baby photos for a while. Don't want to overwhelm everyone.

2015march5thbabyflurry 015.JPG

2015march5thbabyflurry 032.JPG

2015march5thbabyflurry 009.JPG

Many congratulations Sara, what a gorgeous little girl. I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief for you!

She is Lovely Sara, Well worth the wait
default_smile.png

Congratulations again, Sara! She is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person!
default_yes.gif

Pam

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Congrats!! I knew she was cookin you a good one!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's times like these that I hate having to go to work! I hate waiting to see these incredible little ones arrive safely. congratulations to you and momma!!!!

Thanks so much!! Every time I went out to the barn today, Paradigm decided to take a nap so I got some sweet Mom and Babe photos. Here they are.

2015march5thflurryandparadigm 012-001.JPG

2015march5thflurryandparadigm 015.JPG

And nursing standing up while Mom rests.
default_yes.gif

2015march5thflurryandparadigm 007.JPG

Ooooooh my goodness that is just the most precious pic of mom and baby napping together!!! I would have to frame it!

Thank you all. I've got a few weeks before my next foal and we're headed into warm weather in the 60s so no more worry about winter weather here. I'm going to relax and enjoy baby Flurry and I'll post photos of Wish and Rose later this weekend.

Thanks again!!

What!!! That's were I need to go. Although no grass would kill me. I need green lush foliage. Oh like those forests on the west coast with all the moss. Love moss. I tried growing some. Didn't work. Lol no green thumb for moss, just sedum.

I don't have grass yet. But our cold weather is officially over. Sigh of relief for the rest of my foals coming. It's the cold weather that scares me in foaling more than anything.

Latest posts

Back