Laney (*filly* 4/10-Tinkerbelle) *New pics pg 187*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4.45am a light came on in the distance, she was looking over and curious. It has now gone off

That light goes on n off quite frequently during the night what Is it Megan? Is it maulybe a sensor lijlght n Ricky moves under it making it turn on?

Renee if laney decides to do anything while I am sleeping? I dnt mind being woken for the birth of this special little baby!! If u dnt mind msging me that is
default_smile.png

Headed to bed now night all.

By the way Renee how are you feeling?

Thanks ladies!

There is a motion light over near Ricky's pen that he sets off at night. Laney was still very interested in Ricky this morning. She walked over to the far side of her him and was watching him.

DSCN1148.jpg

Her udder seems the same- she wasn't standing good for pictures so I won't post them. Her hooha was very relaxed.

I will copy and paste the guesses (they are in the first post on this thread). I think there may be a chance for her to still go this weekend so there are several guesses around then. This Saturday my best friend has her bridal shower and I will be nervous if Laney is looking really close.. I most likely won't got o the shower. I HAVE to be here for the foaling!

Last edited by a moderator:
March 17 @ 11:40pm -pintoloosa Filly (Hazel)

March 20 or 28 -bay pintaloosa Colt (Diane)

March 23 (Vickie)

March 25 @ 3:10 am -bay pinto (Anna)

March 26 -black and white Filly (Me)

March 27 -black and white pinto- Filly (Cassie)

March 30 @ 4:15 am - sorrel pintaloosa Filly (Renee)

March 31 @ 2:30 am -bay pinto Filly (Karina)

March 31 @ 2:30 am -black pinto Filly (Parmela)

bay pinto Filly (Bree)

April 6 -bay pintaloosa Colt (Diane)

Alright Ladies- Anyone want to change their bets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I edited the list.. I am still trying to decide on mine.. I was looking for the full moon and you took it- on the 6th lol

Very very true. I was thinking Easter Sunday maybe.. but I don't know if I want to shoot that long.. means more waiting lol

Thanks for letting me know about the light I hadn't noticed before, I guess Ricky was active last night cos it waas going on and off all night
default_smile.png

It is set to go off if there is something moving on the other side of the fence too.. which I hope is not happening. It most likely is just Ricky and his beloved ball.

Here is Ricky from this afternoon

DSCN1170.jpg

He was sniffing around Laney's pen so I knew this was coming and had my camera ready.
default_risa_suelos.gif

Laughing cos he set the light off 100 times and frightened Aunty Renee
default_yes.gif

Aww what a great picture!! He really is quite the handsome young man.
default_yes.gif

My new guess for a date will be April 2nd - was going to go for Sunday but that's April 1st and I didn't want an April Fool's baby for you Megan, although it wouldn't suprise me if Laney April Fooled us all just for fun. LOL!!

March 17 @ 11:40pm -pintoloosa Filly (Hazel)

March 20 or 28 -bay pintaloosa Colt (Diane)

March 23 (Vickie)

March 25 @ 3:10 am -bay pinto (Anna)

March 26 -black and white Filly (Me)

March 27 -black and white pinto- Filly (Cassie)

March 30 @ 4:15 am - sorrel pintaloosa Filly (Renee)

March 31 @ 2:30 am -bay pinto Filly (Karina)

March 31 @ 2:30 am -black pinto Filly (Parmela)

bay pinto Filly (Bree)

April 2 -bay pinto (Anna)

April 5 -pintoloosa Filly (Hazel)

April 6 -bay pintaloosa Colt (Diane)

Alright.. I need to come up with my guess. I am taking too long lol

I bet she would think it was real funny giving us an April Fools baby.. maybe she would have the baby of the month on MS

There I go again forgetting! I didn't update on Laney.

I checked her udder and it is just as full if not more full then this morning.
default_thumbup.gif

Does anyone think she will hold off till her due date? I really don't think so... but I do think she has a little more ways to go.

ok I found 2 pics of Suzie for you... not saying Laney will do this.... but this is Suzie on the 5th October... not a great pic sorry but shows you how she looks. 051011.jpg

then the 8th October, the day before she had my Finnley man! 081011.jpg

the day she foaled she had inch long wax on her nipples... I think Laney will do similar and be a real text book mare with her foaling...

hope this gives you a bit of an example of how they look...

She is due April 12 (at 341 days) so in 16 days.

Thanks for the pictures! You can see a difference between the two.

Laney is yawning a lot again tonight. What do horses yawn for other then before labor. She did it one or two days in the past week and I had never seen her do it until now.

Delilah has been yawning off and on and fleming off and on for about the last two weeks. I would like to know the answer to that also. Wonder if it's like humans. Just need to yawn sometimes.

Latest posts

Back