Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, and already had her first clip!! I just love clipping the little ones, they always fell asleep in my lap!!

She's got nice long legs and a beautifully long neck! Such a cutie!!

Last edited:
Sorry all ive been off a couple of days, resting up and getting things around here done in between births.....soooooooo I thought I would personally thank everyone who watches, the other day Rhaps had a bout of colic and I noticed she was lying down alittle more then normal but had no signs of discomfort, well I fell all sleep and around midnight she got really bad and thank god for the eyes here, cause without the call we might have lost her so here's alittle way for me to show my appreciation to all of you.......

trim.qr4oOm.MOV

Attachments

• trim.qr4oOm.MOV
    2 MB · Views: 38
lol my neck is sore... hahahahahaha just kidding!!!
default_yes.gif

Fantastic!!!!!! So cute, both of them! Can't wait to see even more coming on your cams! Thank you so much for the video!

I am ready to see another foal born!!! Saying a prayer for Bree to foal safely and to have a healthy little one!! My granddaughter's nic-name is Bree short for Aubree!!

How is Rhaps, is she completly over her bout of colic? Poor girl going through labor and then colic, yikes!!!!! She is looking good on the cam!!!

I am ready to see another foal born!!! Saying a prayer for Bree to foal safely and to have a healthy little one!! My granddaughter's nic-name is Bree short for Aubree!!

How is Rhaps, is she completly over her bout of colic? Poor girl going through labor and then colic, yikes!!!!! She is looking good on the cam!!!
Yes Mistysmom Rhaps is doing great all better now
default_smile.png

Liz, that is good to hear! Now she can just enjoy being a Momma to that cute little foal!! How is Bree looking tonight? Is she in that first stall?

Bree is on cam two, Rhaps is on cam one till the outside mare comes here in two weeks.....but I will post that when it happens
default_smile.png

Hi all haven't updated in awhile Bree is holding strong small boobies she is 312 days today and this weekend a outside mare comes in to foal out her name is zenyatta we will call her zyna for short and she will be on cam one she is a maiden so this could be fun....lol ill get pics of Bree tonight and post, sorry was out of town for a few days while hubby kept foal watch
default_smile.png

Thanks for the update Liz!! I will be watching Bree and looking forward to seeing your guest mare! I just love this, watching the babies coming into this world! I am so thankful I found the group when I was looking into getting my minis. You all have been so kind, answered my many questions and the bonus of this Mare stare is so sweet!! I grew up with the big guys but having minis is such a wonderful experience especially at my age and time in my life! Hoping to get Misty trained so my grandchildren can enjoy 4H and showing her!! Well back to watching all the girls!!

Bree's getting very uncomfortable lately, she still has some packing to do lest hope she waits for her luggage to fill.....lol

So outside mares are here.................

Cam 1 is Lottie she was pastured bred so no date but she has dropped and bags are filling fast.....here's her pic

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back