Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.52am and she was hoovering, but now standing quietly - tail swishing every now and again - perhaps she is thinking about ....................??

Who Lala??? Naaaaaahh

Oh well one day she will
default_whistling.gif

Beautiful girls! Can't wait to see what they all have! Praying that Miss LaLa starts your foaling season soon with an uneventful foaling of a beautiful little filly for you
default_thumbup.gif

No new updates except LaLa is now 329 and still holing strong ill post pics when there's a change....lol. One of these days.

Wow, she looks so ready. I'm changing my list of who is going to foal first to LaLa. Here's to a safe foaling season and can't wait to see the baby!!

I am going to ask you aunties for a huge favor.... I am going to be gone from Sunday through Wednesday and am taking Liz's daughter with me. We will not be around to help Liz if Lala should go during this time. If you should happen to see her looking like even interesting please call both numbers until you get someone. I am the second number listed on her cam. If neither one of us answers please keep trying. If you get me then I can try other numbers that are not listed. I am going to try and talk her into using my halter alarm but the alarm is not very loud and may not wake her up. Don't be mad Liz I am just hoping to help you out since we will be leaving you short handed. Oh and we understand that the high alert is not supposed to be hit unless owner is already notified but ummmm shall we just say that I KNOW that alarm will wake Liz up!! She will be extra tired so please if you have any extra room on your monitor it would be really appreciated. Thanks Guys!!!!

Oh and if Lala happens to be listening... Please pretty please have this foal before we leave!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Jackie, LaLa update, shes more uncomfortable today and ill post pic form this am....

image.jpg

With any 'luck' she'll have this little one BY Sunday. She sure looks uncomfortable, and was walking her stall with her tail raised. Let's hope the discomfort turns quickly into a smooth and uneventful delivery!

Come on Lala! We're all waiting to see this little one!

I got it! I am on my iPad tonight, couldn't remember how I used my old iPad to view all the cams last year?? But remembered I used Puffin and yes I can see your little girls now!!!! so excited to watch everyone this year, I loved watching last year!! I hope to catch some foals being born again it was awesome last year!!!!! Best Wishes to you for a Safe and Happy foaling year!!

Ok so no baby.......didn't think her luggage it could anymore stuffed.....I was wrong. Here's pics from this am

image.jpg

image.jpg

Goodness. She's looking good, and we hope she gives you a little one during the day, so you can get some rest!

Come on Lala! You are our focus today!! Can't wait!

Just continuing to hoover her stall, just nibbling and nibbling. Doesn't seem very interested in giving us that baby today.

Come on Lala......what do we have to do to convince you today is the day?
default_please.gif

No matter how many times I checked on her today, she's been just hoovering her stall, nibbling around. I hope that udder gets so large she decides it's time for baby to "take it down" and shows us that little one! Come on Lala!

Latest posts

Back