Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok when I said LaLa needs to (poop) pop, I didn't mean her boobs......lol look close her luggage has luggage

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Liz
default_saludando.gif
I have them up on camera and have been following her advancement or lack there of..LOL..I will be watching tonight in between grooming my dog.But I'm here..

I have to go to bed..I have to get up early .. 1:54 and Lala is sternal and the other little girl is asleep standing up..Good night.

LaLas pic for the day....lol not much change milk strip said watch close could foal anyday

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Praying for a fast and uneventful foaling of a healthy baby for you! Come on, Lala! But we're NOT watching.....
default_whistling.gif

3.40am and Lala just got up - standing looking a bit "undecided"? Have to go do my animals now - sending good vibes and wishes Liz should Lala decide that now is actually THE TIME!!

4.32am Zooooooooooooooooomed back indoors in the middle of doing the chores to check just in case ............................. but she's just hoovering happily!!! Busy day today for me so not here again until late afternoon - will I see a new little one or not???

Come on Lala, this is getting rediculous now!
default_thud.gif

Well, she's 'parked' in place, not moving around at all! Guess I won't spend time watching her today......

default_whistling.gif

Last edited:
I watched for a long while, and she was just standing there, so went to do some NEEDED house cleaning, and just got back!

Sneaky Lala !! Guess you fooled us all. What a cute little one and a filly, too!!!

Can't wait to hear all the details, and get some 'up close' pictures!! How nice she foaled on a weekend, in the morning, while all were awake! I'm hoping there were no problems, as I don't see a crowd gathered, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats! Anxiously awaiting photos. [unfortunately, I don't do mare stare streaming. I really don't have time, I'm on-line too much already.]

Well Lala, that was really sneaky of you!! Between Diane posting at 7.30am that all was quiet,and then Lori posting that there was a pretty little filly running around by just after 9am, you obviously decided to get down to business! LOL!!

Many congratulations Liz, the long awaited little one looks really cute! Cant wait for the details and some close up pics.
default_thumbup.gif

At 815 am this morning LaLa decided we all were done watching and decided to foal...lol since we all missed it here's some pics, wish I could tell a story but I made it out there just in time to guide the filly out...so thank god LaLa did all the work...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What a cute little girl - well not so little perhaps, she has obviously benefitted from Lala's determination not to produce her until the cooking process had been fully accomplished!! A lovely strong healthy baby, well done Lala!
default_thumbup.gif

That is one 'put together' baby! She looks so strong and sturdy! Nothing 'frail' about this little filly!

Good job, Lala!!

OH MY GOSH!!! How cute..Congratulations!!!!..I watched untill 4:00 am and had to go to bed..So she likes to have them after breakfast!!..lol..

Latest posts

Back