Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Diane sooo true......Peggy you keep telling yourself that by this time next year well see how many you have then.
default_smile.png

Darn it I cannot get the smoking smiley to come up!! You ladies are bad bad BAD!!! Oh well I will continue to vape until they decide its worse for us than smoking I guess.

Peggy how big is Ky? I saw two others posted on driving threads that are in your state.

So Liz how is Lalas bags tonight? Anything started yet??

lol Jackie you want to know how LaLas doing? You come check lol she's witchy with the boobs.......I like my knees and chest area
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you added more cameras.The only problem is cam 3 is down, and the windows from the other cameras are blocking camera 1 on Marestare. I can hardly see Lala..

Ok sorry haven't posted in a bit there's only so many ways to say........NO NEW CHANGES.......except now LaLa ia 315 days and looks like she's going to drag this out as long as she can, let's just hope it's not as long as her first pregnancy 370 something days...........Please LaLa .......

How is she looking? Any signs she may be getting ready? Has baby dropped into position, or is she being the ever-lasting pregnant momma again?

Sorry guys, I was getting via email responses on my board but haven't been getting them so with the daughter knapping my iPad, phone and all other devices to listen to music, I've forgotten to update so here's the latest pics ill be doing more today and will post those to.......SORRY......

And thank you Jackie for the heads up...
default_smile.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is LaLa at 1:00 pm check......getting closer........

It's cold and rainy here so I have left the barn door opened in case you several horses in the barn, I have wimps they don't like the cold and rain but need to stretch their legs ...lol

image.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
Yay she's almost there!! Just want those teats to fill ......................................
default_yes.gif

LaLa is officially 321 till midnight then 322 lol maybe a week or so.......I think this ones a boy and she doesn't have to cook it as long.....lol....

Looking fabulous, and don't imagine the wait will be long -- especially if you've ordered her to produce a colt! Can't wait to see another happy baby safely on the ground.

LaLa filling her bags, milk strip was 3.5 needs to be a 4 so we are getting close....
default_smile.png
ill post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for watching.....
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back