Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol nice thought Diane......but nope.......here's her pics from this am.....excuse the quality of pics had to them blind needed the flash lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

woohoo they're some big boobies going on with your mares Liz, lol
hopefully they won't keep you waiting too long
default_smile.png

who is up on camera at the moment?

Hey Cassie long time no text...lol LaLa is the black mare cam 1and Rhapsy is the white mare on 2....

Bringing cams down for 5 min to print some work and then will put them back up, sorry other computer went caput.....lol

Ok sooooo no change I see......you tell me 334 days

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having lost my internet connection for the past 4 days (grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!) I just cannot believe that Lala is STILL hanging on!! On the other hand, I'm glad she's waited for me to get re-connected! Come on Lala, it's time to get this delivery underway.
default_yes.gif

She looks so ready to go!!! Wish Madeline would have an udder like that. I have udder envy
default_yes.gif
Go Lala.

Ok LaLa show us your little one!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Just wanted to add......I was just peeking in again and have to say I can not get over how clear your cam is!!!!!!!! wonderful picture of Melody and her baby, even color is great!!!!!! Well done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No change.....LaLas waiting till nobody can take it anymore and have it while no one is watching lol

335 days and counting

image.jpg

Ok this sad...here are several pic from this afternoon....really I don't know why she hasn't gone yet....lol 336 days

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

She's just racking up the tension and waiting for our frustration levels to peak!! LOL!! Perhaps we should play her at her own game - Ok Lala, I for one am fed up with waiting and watching, so I'm off to concentrate on some of the others here who might be producing their little ones in the next day or two. Bye bye!!

Oh my I just saw that I did my edit on the wrong post, ooops! Sorry Liz and LaLa!!!!
default_oops.gif
Still watching your mares Liz, I'll try not to get mixed up again, must have been a "senior moment"!!!!!
default_smile.png
I will try to delete.........

3am and all is quiet - but dont worry Lala, I'm not watching you as I'm sure nothing is going to happen!

Latest posts

Back