Kate ~ Testing READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks wonderful and sounds like you have been flat chat
default_smile.png

Id love to see some updated pics of the mother to be when you have a chance
default_smile.png

I will get pictures tomorrow.
default_smile.png

Anna, I thought about what you said and I am going to see if there is a way I can position the camera more towards the middle of the stall and still see her floor space. Then she wont be able to foal to far from view...

anyone ever use one of those wide view cameras?

Picture time!! Kate @ day 292 ~ A dippity tummy & small udder pic.

Also built her a hay trough on the back wall of her stall... hopefully will encourage her to foal in the middle of the stall with hiney facing camera!

1.12.15 002.jpg

1.12.15 006.jpg

1.12.15 021.jpg

1.12.15 022.jpg

Looks Fantastic Holly , you have certainly put some time into a wonderful Barn for Kate.

Kate's looking great, looks like she has started swinging past the dairy for some milk supplies
default_smile.png

Thank you! I am loving my barn, getting a nice deep bedding going in the stall now, added 4 more bags of pelleted bedding yesterday and 6 LARGE bags of woodchip shavings from our local mill.

Its so pretty in there with all the wood and fresh bedding lol.

Thank you for the nice compliments
default_smile.png

So we are at day 295 and at feeding time tonight I noticed that kate has been shopping for milk quite a bit more! This change gets me excited, I still think 30-40 more days, but its super to see changes. Course every year she gets this fantastic udder, holds it for a month, with plenty of ups and downs. :p

Anyway here are the pics of her udder first from 3 days ago second from tonight
default_smile.png

1.12.15 006.jpg

1.15.15 015.jpg

Its even a tad bigger tonight! Whoot!

Almost to day 300... and foal watch will start. Kate foaled as a maiden at 311, then her past 2 foals were at 328 & 329. So I figure Ive got 2-5 weeks tops left to go...I can almost see foal wiskers!

Ok Yall Ive been streaming with Camstreams for about 5-6 years now. I have never had any problems, til now. I cant seem to keep my cam up without buffering or going off line. So I am thinking of switching to Mare watchers or mare stare... can yall give opinions on which one you like better and why?

I like Marestare personally. Melinda from Maple Hollows and a few others from here use it aswell. I find the site , itself easy to use and there doesn't seem to be any problems regarding the site going off line.

default_smile.png

Tomorrow day 300!

New pics
default_smile.png

1.19.15 018.jpg

1.19.15 020.jpg

Back