Kate ~ Testing READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does! Lol!! She has been a loner today too... she spent the day away from the other horses and by 2 pm wanted back in her stall by herself. The only thing missing ids the butt rubbing, and daytime lay down napping!

Wow sounds like she's progressing quickly
default_smile.png

Cam is down right now, trying to get it back online should be tom0rrow or next day at the latest.... Udder making changes still belly seems a bit more forward.... 303 days...

1.23.15 078.jpg

1.23.15 080.jpg

She's looking fabulous and close. Please keep us posted until the cam is back up! It won't be long now by her looks. All very exciting!

A cople of pictures from this morning.... Sweet Kate is doing a lot of resting today.... I will be stocking up on hay, shavings and feed this week. Want to be sure when she gets close I dont have to leave for anything!

Thankfully I Know if needed I got my bestie Kim close by to help... Love that Girlie!

I did check her milk this morning, still clear and not sticky. Vulva is starting to relax a tad, has some redness inside and udder is visable from behind now. Foal still very active
default_smile.png

1.24.15am 004.jpg

1.24.15am 014.jpg

1.24.15am 015.jpg

1.24.15am 016.jpg

we should have my barn cam back online tonight or tommorow.... been having puter issues, not good timing at all!

I know your watching her like a hawk, since you know how fast things can change sometimes! Hoping the cam is back up so we can watch before she goes!

Hubby is working on it, so as long as everything cooperates we should be back in a cpl of hours, if not Monday I will be getting a new puter to see if that can stream.... I am starting to get frantic to get her back online, she hasnt eaten much today and been standing in the same spot most of the day. I checked on her at dinner time udder looks same. Tested and she tests 200 cal and ph is 8.4

I really think she is looking similar to last year so still thinking a couple more weeks....but watching close Just In Case!

We are back online!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A cople of pictures from this morning.... Sweet Kate is doing a lot of resting today.... I will be stocking up on hay, shavings and feed this week. Want to be sure when she gets close I dont have to leave for anything!

Thankfully I Know if needed I got my bestie Kim close by to help... Love that Girlie!

I did check her milk this morning, still clear and not sticky. Vulva is starting to relax a tad, has some redness inside and udder is visable from behind now. Foal still very active
default_smile.png
You better know it girl lol.....

Glad to be back online,,, Kate has been doing some belly kicking today, not much change in udder or vulva, has some edema starting on belly which is pretty typical for her. I still think a cpl of weeks yet , but staying up til after midnight watching just in case. Glad to be on the countdown from day 300 now, instead of the count to day 300!

Day 306 pm feeding... udder growing still!

1.26.15pm 017.jpg

Hi Yall... Kate is doing very good, Udder is filling, and vulva is starting to relax more, very loose and getting red inside... I am going to start watching her closer now. She is 310 tomorrow!

Sounds very exciting, and we'll be checking in frequently for your updates!!

Nothing much new going on. We are at day 313. Udder has been the same for the past several days. Looking forward to big changes soon!

so decided to take some pictures from this afternoon at feeding time. Poor Kate has edema again, she has turn out all day long, may have to make her walk though, she is really starting to get uncomfortable now.

so decided to take some pictures from this afternoon at feeding time. Poor Kate has edema again, she has turn out all day long, may have to make her walk though, she is really starting to get uncomfortable now.

002.JPG

006.JPG

015.JPG

Latest posts

Back