Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I never thought of that but of course
default_yes.gif
Yeah Dreamer does look like she is sick of it all tonight... maybe she will be so sick of it that she will have a foal... hmmmm LOL

LOL! Sugar is now back in her 'hide from you' corner! Dreamer is grazing quietly, bless her.

Anna

That round thing is a bowl with a salt lick in it that I keep moving between their stalls. Thanks for watching last night. Sooner or later we will be rewarded with a birth I"m sure!

LOL I'm sure you are right... someday soon all our little sneaky mares will decide that we have proven ourselves to see their foals LOL we might go crazy before hand but we wil see something soon... this week would be good

come on all you girls!!!
default_aktion033.gif
your aunties want some rewards for the diligent mare watching!!!

For all you cam watchers, here is some more pics of progress. Both forward and back again.

Yesterday

june25016.jpg

This morning

june26001.jpg

Tonight

june26011.jpg

Oh and there is still not much of an udder.

OMG!! she is so OPEN!!! will keep an eye on her tonight!! surely she can't keep that foal in for to much longer.... have you seen it this open before? Suzie is nothing compared to this!!!

She may foal without an udder and get it after she foals!
default_aktion033.gif

Sugar back on the cam? what is she up to tonight?

all the sudden lots of peeing from Dreamer...
default_yes.gif

she must like your presense... there she goes again...

default_saludando.gif
ive been watching all mares and as iam awake when yous are asleep how do i alert you if any thing happens when yous are asleep.as thay do tend to foal when your asleep

Above the cams are 2 phone numbers to call if you see anything suspicious
new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back