Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy appy

Reaction score
My girls just started on Marestare today. The outdoor cam is terrible. I have 2 inside for them at night and one outside for the paddock. I'm having trouble finding a spot for the outside one though. It's so bright in the middle of the day, the picture is terrible. It is wireless to the reciever inside the barn and the only place to put it outside out of the light is in the stell run in shed pointing outside into the paddock. Not sure how that will work. Here's the link if you want to view though.

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=happyappy

2.00am cam time and they are both down sternal. Do you have a thread on marestare for them with all the info about when they are due etc?

I will watch as much as possible during the night for you.
saludando.gif

We are sitting at day 320 for Dreamer (paint) and day 303 for Sugar (sorrel) as of today. Sugar has been a little off today.

I think my girls are racing to see who will go first. Here are pictures from May 20 and then again May 24. Definite belly changes.

Dreamer (day 323 today)

may8012.jpg

may24007.jpg

Sugar (day 306 today)

may8006.jpg

may24006.jpg

We have a pointy butt on Dreamer and she has been doing a lot of pacing and yawning this morning. Her udder is filling nicely. i think we are down to days now.

Come on Dreamer, tonight's the night.

Your girls do a lot of synchronised lying dow , don't they? They both seem very fond of lying flat. If you had foaling alarms they would be going off all night and driving you mad.

What's going on in there tonight? They are both swishing their tails like mad things. Something is driving them bonkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tested Dreamers milk and she is sitting at 7.2 and very relaxed in the back end. She is peeing a lot. Both girls were pacing a lot and biting at their sides but seemed to have slowed down and a standing quietly now.

Your girls look so content and happy. We still have a few weeks left for our first baby and after looking at your girls Im pretty sure my little Peanut will be having twins
default_wacko.png
.....lets just say Peanut does not look as happy as your girls. Good lucky...I'll be watching

I have loved watching your mares on the mare stare cam, my miniature pony is due to have a foal any day now (my first foal
default_biggrin.png
) so of course I'm addicted to any info I can get hold of, and being able to watch your two mares has been great for me
default_smile.png

I'm in Australia so I can watch your mares at your night time and it be day time here hehe loving it!!

your girls are beautiful!!

hope both foal well, will keep an eye out

Thanks

Dreamer has a calendar, doesn't she?

She does know that tomorrow is the 2nd.....and she has commitments, doesn't she??

Dreamer has kind of haulted but Sugar is speeding things up. Sugar just might go before Dreamer!

I hope one of them goes soon.

Every time I come in the house I watch even my husband is saying have those darn horse had their foals yet.

Today is 330 for Dreamer and 313 for Sugar. I thik Dreamer is waiting for Sugar to catch up so they can foal together!

I can't wait until it's "the day" Soon I'm sure. Sugar, I think , will be foaling before Dreamer.

Latest posts

Back