Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif

Above the cams are 2 phone numbers to call if you see anything suspicious
new_shocked.gif

default_saludando.gif
Thanks will call if see anything,, that number will connect even from australia

shoud do... haven't had to try yet but I'm in Australia too otherwise, don't know if barn alarm is set up for Dreamer and Sugar but that is good as well...

where are you from in Australia?

Diane I have been watching Dreamer like a hawk, haven't got much work done oh well... she is much more important lol good thing I'm the boss's Daughter hehe
default_biggrin.png

shoud do... haven't had to try yet but I'm in Australia too otherwise, don't know if barn alarm is set up for Dreamer and Sugar but that is good as well...

where are you from in Australia?

Diane I have been watching Dreamer like a hawk, haven't got much work done oh well... she is much more important lol good thing I'm the boss's Daughter hehe
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi iam in perth

Morning everyone.
default_saludando.gif

Oooooo Dreamer looks as though she will foal before long doesn't she? If you need a visit to the loo Tina, now would be a good time - dont want to get caught out just as Dreamer decides to pop that baby out!

Hope she decides to have it soon, as I have to go do my animals in an hour - bet she will wait until I've gone.
default_rolleyes.gif

Good luck and prayers for a smooth foaling and a gorgeous healthy baby.
default_yes.gif

How was your weekend Renee - hope you had a fab time!

Anna

Cant wait any longer - gotta go see to my crowd. Hope either all goes smoothly, or she hangs on until I get back!!

Anna

Dived back in for a quick look - and the cam seems frozen? Or is it just my laptop?

Hope all is well! Back soon.

Anna

LOL I'm the same Diane, at one stage I was convinced but then no... she relaxes she is very fun to watch!! and I see what you mean about the baby!! Anna I think it was frozen for a second It's getting a little close to day break for foaling tonight...but maybe she might have it during the day...?

I'm jsut heading to check on her now. I can't believe that she didn't have this baby yet! She was straining to pee and pushing at the same time while I was watching her in her stall for most of the night.

OMG I would follow her with a basket in case baby falls out
wub.gif
Don't leave her alone for more than 5 minutes today!

Latest posts

Back