Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry this happened.
default_crybaby.gif
{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}} and prayers your way. So sad. We wait so long for these babies and then something like this happens. Wish there was something more we could do for you.

I am sooooo sorry Tina.

Sorry for you and for your girls.

You're a good and caring Mom and I hope

next season will be a better year for all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Tina I'm so very sorry. Words are not really enough at times like this, but please remember that we are all sincere in our sympathies for you and the girls.

Sending hugs and prayers for you Dreamer and Sugar - may the future hold happier times for you all.

Anna

Oh Tina, that's just heartbreaking. You must be absolutely devastated. I hope your girls will be OK. So sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I am so sorry for your loss - I hope your mares will be ok. I have been tuning in and had been hoping to hear the good news but I am shocked to hear your terrible news.

I wish you and your mares all the best and hope that someday the pain will ease and you can look to the future again.

RIP litle ones - run free.

Tina, I have been thinking of you all day, I pray that you and your girls are o.k. Sending hugs(((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Just an update: Both mares have now passed the foals. They were not very developed and very small so there was no lasting effects physically on the mares. It has been so terrible. I never would of dreamed this could happen. The Vet college has taken the foals to study. At least something good can come of this.

Thanks for that update.

You've been in my thoughts all day long.

I was hoping you were doing OK and both Dreamer and Sugar were, too.

I hope the vet school will let you know what they learn, we can all learn together.

{{HUGS}} to you and your girls.

Thank you so much for updating us cos we were all so worried. Now this nightmare is over you can start to move on. Sending hugs renee

Oh Tina thank you for the update - you and the girls have been constantly in my thoughts over the last few days.

So glad the foals passed easily without causing the girls too much trouble - it was interesting that they were so small. Hopefully the vet centre will find something useful that might lead to a cure or treatment in the future.

Sending hugs to you and the girls.
default_wub.png

Anna

Thankyou so much for updating us Tina, so glad that the girls both passed the foals easily, you poor thing.

Hope you are able to move on now, knowing that it wasn't your fault and that your girls are ok
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back