Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.00am and Sugar's ghost is back
new_shocked.gif
Is this the filly fairy??? LMAO

well, it is 6.40 am and sugar has gone down sternal so I don't think we will see baby tonight.
no.gif

I can't believe that Dreamer didn't go last night! IT has to come out sooner or later. Dreamer is at day 346 and Sugar is at 329 today.

no.gif
no foal? oh... come on Dreamer!! and Sugar!! you girls need to have your babies!!

you must be exhausted all these nights hoping and waiting.

Praying that your able to get some sleep soon and that neither mare will keep you waiting too much longer!! COME ON GIRLS!!!

Keep popping in to check on the girls, so sorry that there wasn't a foal last night!

Have you been having some bad weather where you live? I just wondered as, when I check on them they always seem to be in their stalls and I do know that restriction on exercise is not the best thing for mares close to delivery.

Fingers crossed that one - or BOTH - will deliver the 'goods' tonight!
default_yes.gif

Anna

We have been having a lot of thunderstorms lately but they are mainly in because of the temps. When they start to sweat just standing there the bugs drive them nuts. They want to be inside where it's cool. They are out 3 times a day for a run around and roll but look to go back inside after about 1 to 2 hours.

I thought the weather might be the problem - nothing worse than those horrid bugs that seem to come from nowhere when the weather is stormy! Does it cool down a bit at night for you - I hope so.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Sorry about that! There is nothing that I can do with that cam other than switch it to one if something is going on. To do that though I have to go into the barn ;)

Dreamer is ending day 347 tonight and Sugar is ending day 330 tonight. Hopefully we see some activity soon! I have to be away to a horse show tomorrow so hopefully they hold off until I return tomorrow night.

Dreamer looks like she has dropped more this evening and she seems restless. Prayers for safe delivery tonight.

No babies yet.
default_rolleyes.gif

Hope they hang on for you to make it to the show and back! Are you showing someone or just watching? Or is it another type of 'show'?

Anna

hope both girls have their foals tonight!! OF COURSE they have to wait till you get back... :D COME ON GIRLS!!! i think Suzie might be somehow talking to Dreamer and Sugar and they are all saying... you go first, no I insist you go first... no really you must be the first... lol I can so imagine them doing that, sneaky little things they are lol

fingers crossed!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I can't believe that girls are still hanging on! Dreamer is at day 348 tonight and Sugar is at day 331. I'm convinced that Dreamer is waiting for Sugar. They are sitting in a holding pattern, all systems a go! except for them wanting to push! lol

still can't believe that neiher Dreamer or Sugar have foaled yet... well heres hoping that Suzie takes the initiative is a very brave girl and foals first!!! :D

COME ON GIRLS!!!
default_biggrin.png

well that she foals tonight then the girls foal tomorrow night

I don't know if it is cos the girls are hungry but their seems to be a bitch fight in the barn
new_shocked.gif
Dreamer is kicking and biting at the wall trying to get sugar and sugar is fighting back!

Well Suzie didn't have her foal last night, so she has decided that Dreamer and/or Sugar are going to foal today (tonight for you ) then she will foal tonight for me hehe, thats my plan anyway. So the girls better stick to it. hehe

COME ON Dreamer and Sugar!!!

Latest posts

Back