Just started the Marestare cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These foals are going to be full grown by the time they get here.

Still watching and I know I am going to miss the event when it does happen. lol

Dreamer is just not her self today. She didn't eat much hay last night and slept laying flat out for most of the night. Today she is standing in a corner and not eating again. She did eat her grain this morning but that's it so far. She is at day 335 today.

Dreamer is all stretched out... both mares have been lying down on and off tonight I have noticed!!

Love it that it is arvo here and night there! I can watch them hehe

I love your girls they are so beautiful hope you get at least one foal really soon!!

default_yes.gif

Me too! We have our annual barn BBQ on Saturday and I'd love to have a new baby out in the field for all to see.

definitley COME ON girls!!! we want some foals please!!! will keep an eye on them today (tonight for you
default_wink.png
) again :D I want to see these little foals born!!

praying that they come real soon and that they will be both healthy and beautiful!! and born SOON!!! lol

Yep my son switched the cams from outside to inside and pulled the cable. It should be fixed now.

There seems to be a ghost in Dreamers stall or maybe it is just the light. hmmmmm

Moth it was a moth! I sent hubby out today to buy light bulbs that don't attract moths. We will see if that helps. Hopefully, i kept getting up to shoo them away last night and the night before.

LOL how funny stupid things!! what is Dreamer and Sugars stats (signs today..) any closer to foaling??

come on girls we want to see two healthy GORGEOUS foals!!!

Well today is day 338 for Dreamer and she had big changes today. Her udder is filling quickly, her vulva is long and loose and her belly dropped almost to the ground today. Everything is gettling lined up for her!

Sugar is at day 321 today and she is progressing nicely. Her udder is forming and her butt is softening and belly dropping. I'm not sure Sugar will catch Dreamer now but you never know, horses never follow the rules.

lol YAY how exciting!! have you been taking pics of them? I would love to see some pics (of tummy, vulva,udder) only if you have them :D my own mare is going to foal sometime within the next month and would love to see how your girls look at the moment, if its not a hassle. how exciting about Dreamer though!! will keep watching her :D

Well this is Dreamers Vulva tonight, It can't even close anymore. I can't imagine that she can hold out much longer. She is at day 339 today.

june10001.jpg

Wow she looks like that baby could just fall out any minute now(poor girl)

I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling

Oooooo I think we will be seeing a new foal post here on LB in the morning!

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Latest posts

Back