It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: Michigan people,,,,,,,,,I think the Ohio people think you are running scared,,,,,,,,no MI takers on the big game!!!!!!!!!

If you KNOW your team is going to win,,,,,,,take the challange,,,,,,,,,,,post here your team will win,,,,,,,but if they don't,,,,,,,,,,,,you pay CMHR!!!!!!! But they won't lose,,,,,,,huh????????
default_smile.png

Thanks to Ginny for keeping up with all this and giving us totals!!!! She is greatly appreciated!!!!

We aren't quite half way there,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we soooooooo need to be, with only ONE WEEK to go!!!!!!

You're sitting here, just reading,,,,,,,,,,,,hit that paypal button!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

MONEY,,,,,,MONEY,,,,,,,,,,MONEY,,,,,,,,,,,

WE NEED MONEY...............................Please???

Only gotta listen for one more week!

default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
: Oh,,,,,did I mention we need money??????

I see you,,,,, :saludando: ,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's about that time of the Mission,,,,,,,,,I go looking for people,
default_unsure.png
: ,,and I see a bunch of you on line right now,,,,,,,,you can't hide,,,,,,I'll find you!!!!!!!!!

My suggestion,,,,,,,,,donate now and off your back I stay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll give you time, the hunting begins in a few days,,,,,,, :new_shocked: ,,,,,,,,,,and boy are you easy to find!!!!!! :lol: :bgrin

And no,,,,,I don't beg,,,,,,,just demand!!!!!! :lol:

You are going to be soooooo busy with the Holidays next week,,,,,,take the time,,,donate now.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Luv you all!

[SIZE=18pt]WE GOT ONE WEEK PEOPLE,,,,,,,ONE WEEK!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: GO BUCKS! WOO HOO! We WILL rock the socks off the Wolverines! Sorry Michigan people but you might as well have your boys stay home.

Fran

:aktion033: :aktion033: It's gift time for today!!!!!!!!!!!

We have 3 brand new halters,,,,,,,,,,,they are black nylon with leather trim,,,,,,,,,,,,did I mention brand new, never worn, still have the tag on them!!!!

haltertrim.jpg

We have 3,,,,,,,,,,,all a size large,,,,,,,,,,regular miniature large.

They will go to the next 3 people who post here and say they are donating $25 each to the CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks.
default_yes.gif
:

Just post here,,,,,,,,you may pay by paypal or by snail mail!!!!

Please read the posts before you to make sure you are one of the 3,,,,,,but I will try and get back to watch and let you know when we have our 3. :lol:

And a HUGE thank you to Connie and Tim Ballard from Cherokee Stables who have donated these brand new halters.

They really are nice halters,,,,,,,,,,,Connie and Tim are too!!!!(nice)

Thanks Cherokee Stables and Engraving!!!

Okay Frankie, I can squeeze out $25.00 from this weeks budget for such a good cause and I can use the halter for a gift at Christmas....aww two birds with one stone!
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Also, don't forget.

Lisa from Ozark Ozark is still giving CMHR a donation for every order placed with her until Thanksgiving day.

Thanks again Lisa for all you do. :aktion033:

I know your horses need new halters,,,,,,,and it's about time you replaced that broken down cart,,,,,,,and what wonderful, informative books she has!!!!!!!

Your secret santa needs a gift from you,,,,,from Ozark!!!!!

Mary,,,,,,,,,,,thank you!!!!!!! It's a really nice halter.

Okay, I'll take you up on the halter offer and give $25.00 to such a great cause!! I'll go to the web site now and use paypal!

thanks!

K. D. Sword

18731 Casper Drive

Spring, TX 77373

:aktion033: :aktion033:

KD

Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!!!!

We got one halter left to go!!!!!!!

For just $25,,,,,,and a good cause,,,,,,,,you get a nice halter!!!!!!!

Are we having fun or WHAT???????!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll take the last one for $25 Frankie. I'll have the check in the mail tommarow or i may get it in through paypal here in a second if i can.

Who do i send the check to through snail mail and who do i send my address to?

Thanks Frankie!

Ohhhhh....we don't give a darn for the whole state of Michigan,

the whole state of Michigan,

the whole state of Michigan,

We don't give a darn for the whole state of Michigan,

we're from O-hi-O

We're from O-hi-O (O-H!)

We're from O-hi-O (I-Ooooooh)

We don't give a darn for the whole state of Michigan

we're from O-hi-O

[SIZE=14pt]GO BUCKS[/SIZE]

Come on Michigan people. Show us you are not shaking in your boots!

Fran

For every touchdown Ohio makes i'm sending in $3 to
default_smile.png

Time to start racking up those points buckeyes
default_smile.png

I had to join in on the little bet some myself
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks Leeane,,,,,,,,,,Ginny's address is on page 1,,,,,,or the CMHR website.

PM me your address so we can send out halter when Ginny receives money!!!!!!!

We are getting closer and closer, BUT we got a long way to go and in one week!!!!!!!

Go Ohio,,,,,,,,,,Go Michigan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't care,,,,,,,,it all goes to CMHR!!!!! :aktion033:

Well I wasn't going to do this because the other game got started,,,,,,,,but I just gotta!!! There is way too many Texas people on here, die hard Dallas fans,,,,,,,,,,but the colts are about to teach them how to play real football!!!!!! :bgrin

Indianapolis :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: and Dallas
default_wacko.png
: !!!!!!!!

When the Colts win,,,,,,I'll donate another $10 for their 10th win this season,,,,,oh, and remaining the only undefeated team in the NFL!!!!! :lol: If and we know it won't happen,,,,,,Dallas wins,,,,,I'll double it!!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!! GO CMHR!!!!!!!!!

NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,WHERE ARE MY INDIANA PEOPLE?????? DON'T HAVE TO BE,,,,,JUST A COLTS FAN!!!!

SO DALLAS,,,,,,,,,WHATCHA GOT??????

To all that have any gift certificate or other gift coming to you from this Mission.

PLEASE make sure you PM me.

If you have already with all the below info,,,,,,,,I have it.

I need what you won,,,,,,,,,your name and address where to mail the gift,,,,,,,,and if it was an ingraved dish,,,,,,what you want ingraved on the dish.

I also need if you paid for your donation through paypal or snail mail. It will make it much easier for us to look for it if we knew how it was given.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks so much to each and every one of you,,,,,,you are THE best group of people I have ever been involved with!!!

You are just the best!!!!
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

:new_shocked: It is the last payday till our Mission is complete............

have you completed your mission?
default_unsure.png
:

Have you donated?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Easy,,,,,,,,,they pay you,,,,,,,,,you pay CMHR,,,,,,,,,we're all good!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Look around,,,,,,,,,,,I bet you have $3 in your cushions, or under your car seat!!!!!!!!

We only ask for $3!!!!! You would be amazed at what the end total is,,,,,,,,,,just $3 at a time.
default_yes.gif
:

Where are the out of US folks????

You can donate,,,,,,,we had several last year!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

We are pretty far from our goal,,,,,,,about $3,000 short. It is such an important dollar amount,,,,,,,many minis to help.

So all we need is 1000 more members to offer their $3 for the Mission!

We have gotten NO donations yet today. :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Please take the time,,,,,,,,your $3 will do such good work,,,,,,,I promise,,,,,,,,and thank you.
default_yes.gif
:

:new_shocked: Ok,,,,,,,some friends of mine are in trouble.

I have NOT heard from them,,,,,,,I said I'd come and get you if you didn't come here first.
default_unsure.png
:

Off to my email address book!!!!
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

Hey guys, I'm going out of town for the weekend. Gonna go look at property in TN YAY!

So here is our current total as of this morning 11/16

WE ARE HALF WAY to the goal that carolyn set for us. :aktion033: :aktion033:

:new_multi: :new_multi: $2,525.08 :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

More and more people are donating and the checks are starting to come in. There's been a lot pledged and I expect our total to go over the $3000 by Monday morning. Keep those challanges going and please remember the $3 donation is just as important to us as any other.

See you Monday morning!!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Boy oh boy are we going to have fun while Ginny is away,,,,,

but YOU, have to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please ohhhhhhhh please!!!!!

default_shutup.gif
:
default_shutup.gif
:

No measley $3000 for us,,,,,,,, :no: :no:

Monday,,,,for Ginny,,,,,,,,,up to ,,,,,,,,$4000

Don't shake your head no at me.

WE CAN DO THIS,

you've been waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go for it!!!!!!!

Isn't there a Michigan fan or two out there somewhere that will take our challenge?? Is there any Michigan fans??? Boy, I guess not. :eek:

Fran

Latest posts

Back