It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful MOST of ALL for the gift of eternal life in heaven that I will get to spend with my Savior Jesus Christ! I can NEVER thank Him enough for dying that painful death that He died for me! I am also thankful for all the times He has helped me through my day (life as a teenager in these days is NOT easy!) no matter how hard it seemed. I'm thankful for His everlasting grace, love, peace, and joy that He has given me. I am thankful for my family and where I live and that God has blessed me so much that I can have the 9 horses that I have. I am also thankful for my freedom and the great friends that I have. To tell the truth I could go on and on with hundreds of different things I am thankful for, but I'll save you guys the time and stop here. Oh ONE LAST thing.......I thank God for this Forum and ALL the people here!!! I also thank you guys for making this forum possible!!!
default_yes.gif
: Thanks and God Bless!!!! :aktion033:

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts.
default_yes.gif
:

But we have til Midnight tonight, Sunday, west coast time.

We have a member who has a bunch of one's in her pocket, waiting to add more to the total. Just add your thought on being thankful and another dollar goes in!!!!

Will just take a few seconds and I'm sure will make you feel good inside as well!

We all have so much to be thankful for.

Ginny, do we have a weekend total????????? :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for my husband and our good friends. Thankful for our beautiful(to me anyway) ranch and our horses and dogs and other critters. Im thankful to wake up each day even if it does hurt to move. At least I can move! Im thankful to be an American and thankful for our Brave soldiers.

OH NO, WHAT TIME IS IT! WHAT DAY IS IT! JUST SENT MINE. ALWAYS A DAY LATE, NOW A DOLLAR SHORT. I WILL HAVE TO SEND MORE
default_smile.png
NIKKI

Okay, here I go just to be of help.
default_yes.gif
: I have a lot to be thankful for such as a warm cozy home that we share with family and friends. I am thankful for some great kids and a hubby that is always there for me. I am blessed with being owned by some wonderful little horses who give me lots of laughs and pleasure ...always there to love on and giving their best. :bgrin I am thankful for the freedoms that I have with living in this country and being able to make choices. I am thankful for being able to live an independent life and not needing lots of money to make me happy. I am thankful for every persons understanding and help that is given through this forum. I am thankful for being able to learn and grow from each new experience. Aww...so very much to be thankful for.And last but not least, I am thankful for all the men and women who have served this country which has made it possible for all the rest of us to enjoy freedom. :aktion033: :aktion033: They are the best!!
default_wub.png
: Mary

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:bgrin :lol:

Thank you for your responses,,,,,,,,it looks like we'll have another $10 going to CMHR for your responses of thanks!!!!!! Thank you to the forum member who made that offer.
default_wink.png
:

Make sure to check back,,,,,,,,,,,starting tomorrow, for the last 10 days of our mission,,,,,,we have a special gift EACH day!!!!!!!!!

You have got to have them!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

It will kind of be like the 10 days of Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Man,,,,,,,,,I still haven't seen my other Hoosiers,,,,,,,,,,, :eek:

We had tons of rain this year,,,,,,,,,so I know hay is out there,,,,,,,,others are not as fortunate.

My horses are donating $3 a piece,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Prints,,,,,,,,she always gives more and just can not make up her mind.

I challenge all Hoosiers to do the same,,,,,,,or what you can do.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Watch for our gifts starting tomorrow!

Ginny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we need a total,,,,,,,,,,please.
default_wub.png
:

Ok Frankie!! Here it is

An Update as of 11/13/06

WE HAVE BROKEN THE $2000 MARK YIPPEE!! :new_multi: :new_multi:

WE HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF $2,044.08

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST
default_wub.png
:

AND THAT INCLUDES 12 MORE DONATORS... :aktion033: !!

GINNY

Ohhhhhhh man!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Very encouraging,,,,,,,,,,as so many are very busy and don't get their contributions out until late.

The end of the Mission is always higher,,,,,,,,so I know we can make our goal,,,,,I'm feeling good about it!!!!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: YOU,,,,,,,,, :saludando: Yes, you! Don't wait too long,,,,,,,,

WE GOT A WEEK AND A HALF PEOPLE,,,,,,,A WEEK AND A HALF!!!!!!!! :new_shocked:

:saludando: INDIANA PEOPLE,,,,

Prints has decided on her donation!!!!!!

Prints will match dollar for dollar all donations made today by a resident of Indiana.

If 3 Indiana people give a total of $80,,,,,,,(example) Prints will too donate $80.

That is a match dollar for dollar, today Tuesday, by all/any Indiana residents.

Oh,,,,Prints is loaded, never spends her allowance!!!!!

She's waiting, her piggy bank is busting!!!

printsnew.jpg

Go find a Hoosier,,,,,,,let them know.
default_yes.gif
:

Elegant gifts for you, your farm or a gift for a friend or secret santa!!!!!

Connie and Tim Ballard of Cherokee Stables and Engraving Cherokee Stables

have GENEROUSLY donated 4 candy dishes made by Libby. These are high quality glassware AND Connie will engrave the name of your farm,,,,,,,,,,or what ever you request on the Candy Dish.

Buy one for your secret santa,,,have their farm name put on it,,,,,,,that would be an awesome gift.
default_yes.gif
:

Shown is 2 examples. The other two are very similiar. There are 4 total.

candish.jpg

sqjar.jpg

The next 4 people who respond and would love to have this classy gift,,,,,,,,express your donation of $25 or more and respond to the thread saying your donation is for CMHR and the Engraved Candy Dish,,,,,,,it's yours!!!!

We will get with you to see what information you would like engraved on the dish.

Thanks again Connie and Tim SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

www.cherokeestables.com

These can be purchased by either paypal or snail mail,,,,,,just respond telling us,,,,,and we will verify with Ginny when received.

The next 4 people who respond and would love to have this classy gift,,,,,,,,express your donation of $25 or more and respond to the thread saying your donation is for CMHR and the Engraved Candy Dish,,,,,,,it's yours!!!!

We will get with you to see what information you would like engraved on the dish.

Thanks again Connie and Tim SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
I have spoken with my Minis and my geriatric chickens and they would like to donate $53.00 to CMHR. On my way to Pay Pal right now.

Sue
default_smile.png

Add my $30. I either own or co-own 10 horses so here it comes by snail mail! jennifer (Wisconsin)

I know Qtrrae has already donated. Thanks, Donna!

And I will have my secert santa person's horse's name engraved on the candy dish---thank you CMHR and Cherokee Stables!

COME ON WI!! :bgrin

We can get in here too!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is GREAT!

Add my $30. I either own or co-own 10 horses so here it comes by snail mail! jennifer (Wisconsin)

I know Qtrrae has already donated. Thanks, Donna!)
:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks Justjinx! :bgrin I forgot about Donna's :eek: ....Sorry Donna.....Thank You Donna!

Maybe can rally more from WI....

OK, here is the deal!

For every WISCONSIN person that donates by midnight tonight I will donate an EXTRA dollar per person. I sent an email out to the other Pondlakes Stable people so lets see what we can do!

OK, Jeri, I am including you, too, so you are an additional $1 to my offer. and since Donna (Qtrrae) donated already I will put in $1 for her!

OK, lets go Wisconsin! jennifer :saludando:

I own or coown 6 minis and 2 big horses so will be sending in an even $25 when I get home tonite via paypal.

And I'm from Pondlake Stables.

Edit: I forgot I'm expecting a coowned baby next year so will thrown in $3 for the baby also. So expect $28 from me! The extra dollar will be from my kitties and dog.

Latest posts

Back