It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: You guys are just the best, no better way to put it!!!!

We need something, ask for something, sometimes ask for more and there you are.
default_wub.png
:

I don't think we hit the $4000 for tomorrow, but boy we sure did try.

And there will be $20 more coming from me,,,,,my colts lost today,,,,,,but only because the field judge doesn't know the rule about pass interferance.
default_wink.png
: He must of thought our receiver was a offensive lineman. Or maybe it was the official who called face mask on one of our players, but the replay showed the offensive player had a hold of his fask mask first.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

No matter,,,,,,,,,more money for CMHR.

We still have the racing numbers avalable,,,,,,,see page 16,,,,,,,,,,and yes,,,,,,,,,,,,more gifts to come!!!!!! :aktion033:

We only got 4 more days people,,,,,,,,,,,4 more days!!!!

Do you have $3 worth of thanks??

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: It sure is getting late,

buuuuuuuut, Pay pal is still open. :aktion033:

HIT THAT BUTTON! :aktion033:

Its our pleasure to donate some gifts for the annual fundraising campaign for CMHR....it is not only a good cause...but it is well managed too....hats off to everyone involved. It is a big job bugging everyone like Frankie does... :bgrin but she does a darn good job at it and it is really great to have someone shepherding the cause.

I'll have my shipping labels ready....and head off to the post office soon as we get everything tabulated.

Sorry your Colts lost yesterday Frankie....we Ohio folks were pretty happy with our Bucks...close game...was fun!

Ladies you are all amazing for running such a fantastic organisation. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Im not really sure what to do..I would LOVE to be able to help but being all the way over here in NZ and only being 16 and creditcardless makes it tricky. Oh and the fact that our money is diff. to your money :lol:

Do you think I could still try and send some money in the mail? Im not sure if Marty ever got the card I sent her so I dont know how successful It would be but I think I'll give it a go. I know im very late and you will have to exchange the money but what do you think?

Ginny, has not checked in yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shhhhhhhhhhh

You have time to slip your Paypal donation in before she gets to us with our Monday total.

She is going to be :new_multi: :new_multi: over this total!!!!!

They did so well,,,,,,,,,,we got 3 more from Connie and Tim!

These wonderful halters are a size large. They are nylon with real leather trim.

We have just 3 remaining,,,,,,,just reply and say you are giving $25 to CMHR to receive this halter.

BUT, if you purchased one before, and you want a second one just like it, it is $20. We will verify a first one was purchased.

So next 3 people,,,,,,,,,,,it's yours. Make sure to respond here!!!!!

haltertrim.jpg

These are great halters guys,,,,,,,at a great price and for a great cause!!!!! :aktion033:

And,,,,,,,,,,more gifts to come!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Has anyone seen Ginny????

Is she back in action?????

Can't wait to see a total!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to check the last few pages of this thread for gifts,,,,,,and oh,,,,,,,tomorrow, Tuesday, is going to be a lots of gift, gift day!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Ok , Ok, I have waited long enough. Mine is coming for a halter!!

Thanks for everything ya'll do!!!

Edited to say, heck, I forgot to add my new address, I think....

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!! Found me a place in TN whoowhee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, on to important stuff.

We now have 53 Donors for a fabulous total of

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: (((( Insert total here ))))) :new_multi: :new_multi:

You guys are great!!!!!!

continued next post!

LOL Just kidding
default_rolleyes.gif
: :aktion033: :lol: :bgrin
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:new_multi: :new_multi: $$3,452 :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Thank you Guys

Ginny

[SIZE=18pt]My 4-H group donated $9, thus far. We will be having donation box at all our events we go to and do and any time we sell something we will have our box out. PLus I have $5 from plaques also. But I'll make it an even total of $15.[/SIZE]

Christy

It's coming by snail mail.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks Ginny so much for the total!!!!

We are getting there!!!! But only TWO days to go!!!!

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: Only two days to go!!!

We still have 2 halters left, with the leather trim. $25

NEW GIFT:

Ahsley Harris,,,,,,a trainer from Brookville OH is offering a private lesson for you!!!! Ashley has more National Championships than I could ever count!

You may take a private with Ashley for 2 hours, or 2 lessons an hour a piece and you may take 1-2 horses with you. The lesson must be used by the first of May.

Cost: $50 to CMHR

Take a horse you just need help with in manners, or have Ashley train you how to show in most classes. You may take up to 2 horses with you. Do you train your own horses, but need some touch up,,,,,,,,this could do that for you.

This is an awesome opportunity for you!!!!!!! 2 hours with a great trainer.

Just respond here,,,,,,,,that you want the lesson, and $50 is on it's way to CMHR!!!!

Thank you Ashley so much for your support!!!

Make sure to check at least the last 3 pages for any gifts we have left!!!!!!

We have several that are still avaliable.

Yet another gift from Connie and Tim :aktion033: :aktion033:

This wonderful Tack Plaque!!!!!!

What a great gift for a trainer, or friend with a special horse and needs this for shows!!

Will engrave with horses name!!!! 8x10 marble front.

Respond with a $30 donation to CMHR!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Connie and Tim of Cherokee Stables of Ohiol :aktion033: :lol: :aktion033: :lol:

tackpl.jpg

Connie and Tim, you guys deserve a big thank you as does everyone else who has donated! Ozark, too! Thanks from all of us! jennifer :saludando:

My $50.00 is on it's way via PayPal, Please sign me up for the training with

Ahsley Harris in OH, I know nothing about showing mini's and would like to get my Ranger Blue colt started to show in the spring.

What a great deal, I will be enjoying that lesson.

Thanks Jan

thanks Jan,,,,,,,,I know Ashley will do a great job for you.

I will get her contact info to you so you can get it set up.

More nice gifts to go!!!!!!!!

WE ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS :new_shocked:

Hey Frankie, a friend of mine Margaret is going to make a donation + that will cover the cost of that last Leather Halter from Connie & Tim.......I'll send you the addy

Got another $100 today!!!!

Ginny

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Ginny, I am pretty sure the all leather halter is gone,,,,,,,but we do have one halter left WITH leather trim.

\

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

WE GOT ONE DAY PEOPLE,,,,,,,,,,,,ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back