It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]COME ON GUYS!!! WE CAN DO THIS, WE NEED TO DO THIS. I KNOW MONEY CAN BE TIGHT, BUT I'M SURE THAT YOU HAVE CHANGE LYING AROUND THAT ADDS UP TO AT LEAST $3. cHECK THE CAR, THE SOFA, YOUR RAINY DAY JAR. TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT LOVE YOUR MINIS, BUT DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEIR OWN THAT CMHR NEEDS DONATIONS SO WE CAN HELP ANY MINI THAT NEEDS US. [/SIZE]

I'LL BE TELLING MY 4-H GROUP MONDAY NIGHT AND HOPE FULLY HAVE MORE MONEY FOR YOU THEN. IT'LL BE SNAIL MAIL THOUGH.

LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO. FOR GO YOUR XL DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE FOR A DAY. WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP. I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES BEGGIN' PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:. I KNOW WE CAN GET UP TO AT LEAST $4000 BY MONDAY WITH EVERYONE'S HELP.

CHRISTY

:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

There is about to be a BIG,,,,,,,,HUGE announcement from a club,,,,,,,,,,and I mean big. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: It is so big it knocked me off my chair and I can't get up,,,,,this is way way big :new_shocked:

I mean big :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I will let them announce as they have been so very kind, generous,,,,,,,,and a whole bunch more words along that line that I can't even think of right now
default_wacko.png
:

I can't keep the secret long,,,,,,,so I hope to see them soon!!!!

Its big now!!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I am very proud to be able to announce and to challenge. Thank you Frankie.

[SIZE=14pt]EAST COAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB [/SIZE]

has donated $500 and with an added donation from a special member, Dr Thomas Clarkson of $100 we have sent a total of $600 to CMHR. We as a club challenge all miniature horse clubs from all over the world to at least make a donation, no matter how big, you never know when one day it could be your horses that need the help. We can't control all circumstances. So lets see if we can get Frankie and the minis over the $4000 that she wants. There aren't that many days left.

We have alot of members that are on the LB forum and they should all be proud of themselves as well, its their time and work that has enabled us to do this.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys are the best!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
default_wub.png
:

Ok all you clubs,,,,,,,,no matter what registry you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have some pretty big shoes to fill. We hope you'll get with your boards and see if they will take this challenge!!!!

We can not thank the East Coast Club enough,,,,,there are just no words for their generosity. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. So what ever words are greater than that,,,,,that's the words I'm sending. You have no idea how great it is to do a job and not have to worry about finances, you all have done that for CMHR. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

There honestly are horses not going hungry tonight because of you.

Ok,,,,,,,,,,we are trying for $4000 by Monday,,,,,,big surprise for Ginny!!!!! :aktion033: She is doing a lot of work keeping track of all this.

My best figure right now is right around $3200,,,,,,,,so more to go by Monday,,,,,,,,,but there is NO doubt in my mind you guys can do it!!!!!!!!! It just takes your $3,,,,,and others $3.

Actual goal for this 2006 $3 Mission of Thanks is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$5,555.55 :aktion033: :aktion033:

AND,,,,,,,,,,,we have more gifts to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew,,,,,,,,,I am one tired puppy,,,,,,,,,

but would love to see a few more donatins before bed time. :lol:

Do you have one????

I know we are all thankful for something this year, show your thanks by giving your $3.

Greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

For those of you way sick of me,,,,,,,,,I kind of am too,,,,
default_wacko.png
:

Money shuts me up!!!!! :lol:

Can' twait for the game to be over and see who owes us what!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

To be honsest,,,,,,,,,,,if Ohio doesn't win,,,,,,,,,CMHR will get more money.
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

So I'm not rooting for either team,,,,,,,,,,,just CMHR
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

Ohio could really help us meet $4000 by Monday!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Do we have a training deal for you!!!!

Belinda Bagby of Cross Country Farms and B and B training has given a month training for this mission!!!!!

Cross Country Farm

:aktion033: :aktion033:

This is how it will work.

For all of Belinda's policies, you need to make sure and check with her.

You MUST commit to 2 months of training,,,much better for your horse that way.
default_yes.gif
:

You pay Belinda $300 for one month,,,,,,,,$325 for shetland,,,,,,,(that in itself is a good price for a top trainer)

You pay CMHR only $150 for the 2nd month.

So your total price for 2 months of training would be $450,,,,,,,or $475 for a sheltland.

CMHR month price is the same for miniature or shetland.

Any transport is up to you,,,,,while at Belinda's vet and farrier bills are additional. For any further questions on the training itself, you need to get in touch with Belinda.

CMHR $150 would be payable now,,,,,,$300 to Belinda due when arrangements worked out.

NO PLACE ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GET THIS QUALITY OF TRAINING AT THIS PRICE!!!

Please get all questions answered before saying you will take this training special.

Belinda,,,,,turn your email on!!!!!!!!

Cross Country Farms

Email and phone number at the bottom of her first page.

Thanks Belinda for your continued support of CMHR!!!!!!!

Remember when you are placing an order with us at Ozark Mountain Minitack.com to mention the donation to CMHR. Any order placed by the end of this pledge drive will put money into the CMHR. But you must mention it either on the phone or in comments on the web orders. I do not know all of your "real" names so I cant go through orders. I have caught a few but know there are more. If you forgot let me know by PM and I will pull those orders for donation.

Thanks !!!!

LisaB - Ozark

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks Lisa soooooooooo much!!!!!!

Please visit her site,,,,,,Ozark I know your horse is in need of something,,,,,what a great time to buy!!!!!!

Also, make sure to check page 15 of this thread for a training offer!!!!!

Best I can tell,,,,,,,,,we are at around $3,280

we need $4,000 by Monday for a huge surprise for Ginny!!!!!!

Sunday will need to be a BIG paypal day,,,,,,,,,,,and hope that Sat. mail contained some that will help to make the Monday morning total. :lol:

And yip,,,,,,more gifts to come!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks Lisa soooooooooo much!!!!!!

Please visit her site,,,,,,Ozark I know your horse is in need of something,,,,,what a great time to buy!!!!!!

Also, make sure to check page 15 of this thread for a training offer!!!!!

Best I can tell,,,,,,,,,we are at around $3,280

we need $4,000 by Monday for a huge surprise for Ginny!!!!!!

Sunday will need to be a BIG paypal day,,,,,,,,,,,and hope that Sat. mail contained some that will help to make the Monday morning total. :lol:

And yip,,,,,,more gifts to come!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:
Okay, I already sent in a donation at the beginning but I'll be sending another one now
default_smile.png

Though my horses didn't go hungry, I do know what it's like to get in a spot where you might need to find homes.

Liz

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks soooooo much Liz,,,,,can't help but love the two-timers!!! :lol:

Gift time!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

We have this gorgeous all leather halter, tan, it is a miniature size small (up to yearling). Very nice!

And donated again my Connie and Tim Ballard of Cherokee Stables and Engraving of Ohio!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Cherokee Stables and Engraving

Respond here with a $30 donation and it's yours!!!!!!!

halterl.jpg

Please watch for responsed before yours.

We also have a set of racing numbers for your miniature!!!!!

numbers.jpg

Respond here with a $15 donation per each set of numbers!!!

These have been scaled down for a miniature and look just like the real thing. These would look great on your horses racing in a parade.
default_yes.gif
:

And again,,,,,,,,,,,a HUGE thank you to Connie and Tim of Cherokee Stables in Ohio for this donation.
default_wub.png
:

It's Sunday,,,,you're just relaxing inside,,,,,reading the forum, drinking your cup of coffee,,,,,,don't need one of the gifts,,,,,,but you haven't yet donated, but have meant too,,,,,,,,,,,now is a great time!!!!! Why???? Cause we are almost out of time!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are some great gifts guys!!!!!!

Can't go shopping today??? Well,,,,,,,,you can here!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Got your Secret Santa gift yet?????

If you have not donated because you think your $3 isn't that much. Please let me assure you, that $3 is worth a bunch!!!!! Combined with others it is worth so much.

So please know your $3 is a huge contribution!! It is a great donation and greatly appreciated!
default_wub.png
:

Ok, I've already donated but I LOVE that halter!! I'll send out another $30!
default_smile.png

I'm thinking I may have to go shopping at Ozark... There are a couple little things I want, so I'm sure I can get in the minimum order to help CMHR a little more. [i sent a Paypal donation earlier, now I'll do a little shopping and help some more.]

I'm thinking I may have to go shopping at Ozark... There are a couple little things I want, so I'm sure I can get in the minimum order to help CMHR a little more. [i sent a Paypal donation earlier, now I'll do a little shopping and help some more.]
Man, those items just flew into my shopping cart, left and right. I didn't realize how many things I just couldn't live without. :lol:

Latest posts

Back