It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jennifer :bgrin

COME ON WISCONSIN!! :bgrin

Wish I could do more, but Lay-off season is here for me..
default_unsure.png
: Thankfully it is rotating Lay-off so its not as tough as being laid off for the winter.
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Thanks, Melissa!

Jeri, like they say, even $3 helps so you ARE doing alot!

We can do this WISCONSIN!

jennifer :saludando:

Thanks Ashley! That perchie of yours, Moose, is as generous as he is big!
default_wink.png
:

jennifer :saludando:

ok, so that is $4 extra so far...c'mon, Wisconsin, make me pay!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :lol: :lol:

That's our 4,,,,for the Engraved Candy Dish!!!!!!

Wooooooooo hoooooooooo

Thanks soooooooooo much Connie and Tim!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Uhhhhh,,,,,,,,,go WI ,,,,,,uhhhhhhhhhhh Indiana,,,,,,,,,,Go Indiana,,,,,,,,,

Where are you??????
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

Please make sure all snail mail is sent to Ginny,

Virginia St. Pierre

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

Checks payable to CMHR,,,,,,,,any item you purchase,,,,,,,still send all money to Ginny.

We will verify with Ginny,,,,,,,,,and you will receive an email,,,,,,,or just send me a pm,,,,,,,with what you want engraved on your candy dish and where it is to be mailed out to, address, after completed. :aktion033:

Ok, Linda Low, a Pondlake Stables boarder, and friend, just paypaled $20 to CMHR for this event even tho she is not a Forum member so that makes 5 from Wisconsin. Thank you, Linda! jennifer :saludando:

Well,,,,,,,,the state of WI sure has stepped up :aktion033: :aktion033:

What about the other 49????? And Canada,,,,,,,and other countries???????

Do we have a cheerleader from any of those places?????

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Can anyone beat WI,,,,,,,they sure have done great!!!!!

Prints still has a full piggy bank,,,,,,,,,no Indiana folks have taken her up on her offer.

Make a donation by tonight,,,,by a Hoosier,,,and Prints will match it,,,,,,,dollar for dollar!!!!

She is so caring,,,,,,,let her give.......
default_wub.png
:

Carolyn--maybe your Indiana people are just at work and will donate tonight when they get done with chores so Prints can spend the money burning a hole in her piggy bank! I bet that is the case! jennifer :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginny,,,,,,,,,,those WI people sure were busy today,,,,,,,,,do we have a new total????????

Thanks to you ALL!!!!!!!

Another gift tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Check back!!!!

Oh man guys,,,,,,you've GOT to help me out here, put me out of my misery.
default_crybaby.gif
:

I have been dubbed the CMHR Cheerleader,,,,,,,I'm really trying hard, but I'm not the type. It's a sad, sad, pitiful sight. :cold:

Just yesterday I was doing a little CMHR cheer,,,,,,,,I finished with the splits,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I got stuck,,,,,,,what a sight to see. Here I am,,,,,,50 years old, down on the ground in the splits and I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!!! It may of not been so bad,,,,,,but I was outside and IT WAS muddy!!! Prints and Jazz were laughing at me,,,,,,,can't say I blame them.
default_sad.png

Two days ago it was a front flip that landed me on my back. OUCH!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

And I can not begin to tell you how uncomfortable these cheerleading tights are after wearing them for almost 2 weeks, stinky too.
default_giveup.gif
:

So please,
default_please.gif
: give to the CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks so I can get these tights off and NOT have to perform anything going backward. I might get hurt.
default_wacko.png
:

HELP ME,,,,,,,
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
: ,,,,HIT PAYPAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!

:risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl:

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

We had another Wisconsin person send in money, Cyndia of Pondlake Stables, so that makes our Wisconsin total 6! So, besides the $30 from my horses I am sending in an extra $6. Thank you everyone from Wisconsin who donated--you are all terrific people! jennifer :saludando:

I KNOW I should quiet down now, but what about the Minnesota people? C'Mon! I will donate $1 per Minnesota person that donates in the next 48 hours IF you beat Wisconsin. SO, more than 6 of you MN people have to donate! Make me give my money away! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We got a challenge!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Fran,,,,,,,,,an Ohio person is challenging all Ohio and Michigan residents,,,,,because this weekend is THE big game. Ohio State and Michigan!!!!!

If you are sooooooooo sure of your team,,,,,,,,speak now, or stay off the band wagon. lol

Post here: Ohio folks,,,,,,,,,if you do NOT win,,,,,,,,you have to make a donation,, at least $3 to CMHR,,,,,,,,Michigan people,,,,,,,if you do NOT win,,,,,,,,,,,you have to make a donation of $3 to CMHR.

So,,,,,,,,who in Michigan and Ohio are SO sure their teams will win,,,,,post here and say,,,,,,My team is the best and I have taken this challenge!!!????

Need your post before game time
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Expect to see you after the game,,,,even if it is to crawl and ask for mercy as your team has lost! :lol:

Hey everybody time for another update!

Got one more check and 4 more Paypals

so our total is now up to $2,122.08 :new_multi: :new_multi:

We're creeping up there and I haven't gotten to town today to pick up my mail so it should be higher soon.

Love you all...!
default_wub.png
:

Ginny

Do a little dance,,,,,,,, :488: :488:

Make a little love,,,,,,,
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

get down tonight,,,, :aktion033: :aktion033: get down tonight!!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Get down, get down, get down,,,,,,,get down tonight!!!!!!!!

default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I can't really sing.

But that is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Oh man guys,,,,,,you've GOT to help me out here, put me out of my misery.
default_crybaby.gif
:

I have been dubbed the CMHR Cheerleader,,,,,,,I'm really trying hard, but I'm not the type. It's a sad, sad, pitiful sight. :cold:

Just yesterday I was doing a little CMHR cheer,,,,,,,,I finished with the splits,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I got stuck,,,,,,,what a sight to see. Here I am,,,,,,50 years old, down on the ground in the splits and I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!!! It may of not been so bad,,,,,,but I was outside and IT WAS muddy!!! Prints and Jazz were laughing at me,,,,,,,can't say I blame them.
default_sad.png

Two days ago it was a front flip that landed me on my back. OUCH!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

And I can not begin to tell you how uncomfortable these cheerleading tights are after wearing them for almost 2 weeks, stinky too.
default_giveup.gif
:

So please,
default_please.gif
: give to the CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks so I can get these tights off and NOT have to perform anything going backward. I might get hurt.
default_wacko.png
:

HELP ME,,,,,,,
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
: ,,,,HIT PAYPAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Frankie you are to funny! :lol: I am only a few years younger than you are and I sure can't do the

Splits:lol: :lol:

Any more Wisconsin people on today who are ready for a challange! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back