It's my favorite time of year, so needed this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE CHECK WITH THE THREAD "HECK WITH CHRISMAS PRESENTS" STARTED BY ME,

FOR THE FINAL DAY OF THE MISSION!!!!!!!! GREAT GIFTS THERE, GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

RESPOND ON THAT THREAD FOR THE GIFTS, NOT HERE!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL, SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Dawn, thanks so very much and wishing your family and farm the best of Thanksgivings!!!!

So you know,,,,,,,,you can still mail out donations in the US snail mail.

We will not have a Grand Total for about 12-14 days as we want to make sure all is turned in and all are included. :aktion033:

I guess I got my dates mixed up and I told the girls in the office that any orders received by midnight on Sunday would be applied to the CMHR fund raiser. SO even though the fund drive might end today we will pay on any order received either by the phone or by web through Sunday Midnight. Please make sure you mention CMHR fund raiser either in the comments section on the web or tell whoever takes your order on the phone.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!

Lisa - Ozark

Lisa,

Thanks so much for your support,,,,,,,,I know your giving will be given back to you many times over!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!

Ok, so every year so far I have been one of the ones keeping this thread bumped up and rooting everyone on. This year has been kind of tough financially and I have felt guilty that I cannot donate like I usually do. But, I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself and I decided that instead of my kids getting me a Christmas present I would donate $100 to CMHR and that will be my Christmas present from them this year.

So, from all of us at Gypsy Winds Ranch, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And $100 was just sent in by Paypal.

Happy Turkey Day to Everybody!!!!

Stacy

Ok, so every year so far I have been one of the ones keeping this thread bumped up and rooting everyone on. This year has been kind of tough financially and I have felt guilty that I cannot donate like I usually do. But, I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself and I decided that instead of my kids getting me a Christmas present I would donate $100 to CMHR and that will be my Christmas present from them this year.

So, from all of us at Gypsy Winds Ranch, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And $100 was just sent in by Paypal.

Happy Turkey Day to Everybody!!!!

Stacy
Stacy, you are awesome!!! You have helped CMHR so much this year we all thank you!!!!!

You California gals truly stepped up to the plate for the mini's. Hook and Smee send their love

and their thanks to you for your helping them and wanted you to know their having a wonderful

life at the ranch..... They also said

[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
no doubt that this is the absolute best group of people in the world!! im always so touched by everyones giving and being so unselfish so that we can take of the little horses that need help.

From the bottom of my heart I wish all of you a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

Stacy,,,,,thanks so much, you have come throught yet again.
default_yes.gif
:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

CHECK WITH THE THREAD "HECK WITH CHRISMAS PRESENTS" STARTED BY ME,

FOR THE FINAL DAY OF THE MISSION!!!!!!!! Still GREAT GIFTS THERE, GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

OMG!!! :new_shocked:

This was almost to the second page! Now, we cannot allow tha to happen. We still have one more day guys! Dig deep and find that $3. Go check your couch cushions, or better yet, your husbands pants pockets! I bet he has been hiding $3 in there for just such an emerency don't ya think?
default_yes.gif
:

What is our total? How far are we from our new RECORD SETTING GOAL???

Know there are alot of after Turkey day shoppers out there....but lets wrap this up and celebrate.....!

i bet ginny is just busy with the holiday. Shell let us know when she can catch her breath.

thanks again to all of you
default_wub.png
:

Hello Everybody, once again I'm late. I just pray I never have to sell my house again and move, never, never, never.

Ok, I just totaled what we have received to date and Carolyn has out done herself this year. We didn't quite reach her hoped for total but we're close. This is not a final amount as I'm pretty sure some checks are on their way here.

So here is what you very wonderful people have done for the minis that need you the most.

:new_multi: :new_multi: $4,099 :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Ginny

Hello Everybody, once again I'm late. I just pray I never have to sell my house again and move, never, never, never.

Ok, I just totaled what we have received to date and Carolyn has out done herself this year. We didn't quite reach her hoped for total but we're close. This is not a final amount as I'm pretty sure some checks are on their way here.

So here is what you very wonderful people have done for the minis that need you the most.

:new_multi: :new_multi: $4,099 :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Ginny

[SIZE=24pt]WOW!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Carolyn done a super job :aktion033: :aktion033: Here is to all your hard work.
default_cheers.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
: Mary

Latest posts

Back