Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Foal Time test kits are so easy to use, just a couple drops of milk, no mixing, little mess and you can tear the strips in half or quarter and get more use out of them. http://www.ibisequine.com/Foal-Time_Milk_Test_Kit.html They have a new website, for others that have been missing them. These are the strips I used on my mares, so easy. [i said little mess, as you do have the milk on your fingers, at least I did, just a drop or two on a finger, dip the strip and walla your done.]

Oh fantastic,
default_birthday.gif
Little one and CONGRATS Lori

Spice has such a small udder seems to be only a tiny bit of colostrum but we had a mare abort earlier tonight that we found when we went out to Spice so have gotten colostrum from her for Spices filly. Filly has not nursed yet but fingers crossed just came in to watch for a little and warm up

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks adorable and very leggy. I can't wait for pics
default_yes.gif

Was it a text book foaling? she looks confused at the mo and is licking the wall bless her.

I am sorry about your other mare aborting
default_sad.png
it is always so sad. Sending hugs

Renee

She is sooooo cute in her little blanket ... WOW ... I was surprised to read this when I got up. CONGRATS! I have a severe storm rolling through right now and was up early and trying to catch up. I bet she is gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics!

I am so sorry about the loss of your other foal.

default_impatient.jpg
Lori I am waiting patiently for photos
default_impatient.jpg
You have cooed over baby, had your coffee cooed some more so now we WANT pics or else
default_10_2_12.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics as I couldn't see her on the cam just now. I am so glad it isn't time for our mares to foal though, with the snow and bitter cold here. Hope our mares wait until April.

WOW!! This morning when I logged in you were talking to Chanda about getting milk testing strips - now here I am this evening and look what's happened!! LOL!!

Many congratulations on your gorgeous filly - and well done Spice too!!
default_thumbup.gif

Saw your gorgeous new filly on MareStare. Congratulations!!! How exciting.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this announcement this morning. Congrats! Now, I'm off to find your camera link and see the filly for myself.

Latest posts

Back